Main Menu

Where to hunt

Started by JurrelFV, March 04, 2008, 12:32:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JurrelFV

I'm currently 78 on Firiona Vie and at a loss where to hunt. My druid is currently too low to group with my BST, so I'll be going solo for the time being. I can hunt animals in Dragonscale, but I'm looking for a place where I can get better exp (both regular and AA). I'm working on regular experience now, but will be doing AA when I hit 80. Am also hoping to get my hands on some Forgotten Artist's gear as my alliance is farming Demi-Plane.

Here's the magelo - should be up to date, though it shorts me 100 HP and AC.

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1361703

Any suggestions (on both where to hunt and if I can improve anything AA/gear-wise) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Khauruk

With your relatively low AA count (especially defensives), I doubt there's anywhere faster for you.  You could try WoS, as those'll still be light blue, and might die fast enough to be worth it.  I wouldn't try to solo in MPG or anything of that difficulty, as I think you'll just be torn up.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

JurrelFV

Defensives are going to be the first AAs I get. I heard WoS murks are still okay exp, so might try there. Would you recommend stopping and getting defensive AAs before leveling? I was going to work on AAs instead of levels until I realized I was the only one in my Alliance who wasn't 80.   :|

hokarz

isn't Demi-plane targeted towards level 70 characters?

If you are finding it hard now to earn aa's at a respectable rate, leveling up is just going to compound that. The mobs that you can kill without killing yourself are going to give you less experience. Get your aa's...probably 500 more or so, then finish leveling up.
Savage Lord Hokarz