Main Menu

Epic 2.0 proc questions

Started by nlaak, March 10, 2008, 12:47:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nlaak

Ok, I just got my 2.0 Sunday (thanks Nusa for helping in PoA!) and I have yet to use the clicky on it.

So, my question is: does the clicky stack with Jeswin?  I assumed no, but after looking at lucy, I see no common slots between the effects on the two spells and I dont see Jeswin on the stacking page for the epic proc.

Also, it shows the epic clicky at 20m duration and a 180s recast delay.  Is that right?  So, I can keep it up on my pet continually?

If both of these things are true then the clicky is a lot better than I would have expected from Sony.

Nlaak Klaarg

gregais

Yes, they do stack. Grats btw

Orbus

Gratz on your epic. It all stacks too. I just made a hotkey on my secondary hotbar and click it whenever it wears off, saves opening up the inventory screen.

nlaak

Wow, I'm shocked they stack.  In any event, thanks for the info and the grats.

Nusa

Yep, both 1.5 and 2.0 epic click stack with every other pet buff and can be used full-time. Sounds like you weren't using your 1.5 click when you had it. I didn't know you didn't know, or I would have made sure you knew.

And you proved how trivial our 2.0 is at level 80 by doing the entire quest over the weekend. It was pretty easy at level 70 too.