Main Menu

?? Quest's 4 us 50's+ ??

Started by Zuran, April 01, 2008, 12:30:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuran

Hello everyone, Heres a Question for you > How bout some quest's here for us mid-50's .... all i see here are quests for like 65+ and 70+ or even 75+.... i've look'd on Alla. and a couple other web Bst.'s sites but no one seems to know or share quest info for 50's+. At least ones that are worth while ??? Any hlep here , maybe some that are soloable or even boxable (at least 2) ??anyone :( >> Maybe i'm not looking in the right spot ?

Burrix Bashem

Not sure what kinda quest you're looking for.

But with Alla you can list quests in level range, on reward types, etc

Maybe try THIS search.

It lists quests with loot rewards that you can start between the levels of 50-60 in all zones.
Burrix - Level 65 Ogre Beastlord - Magelo

AbyssalMage

Quote from: Zuran on April 01, 2008, 12:30:18 AM
but no one seems to know or share quest info for 50's+. At least ones that are worth while ??? Any hlep here , maybe some that are soloable or even boxable (at least 2) ??anyone :( >> Maybe i'm not looking in the right spot ?

Mainly this is due that most quests for 1-65/70 aren't very well done.  Itemization at Sony has to spend so munch time tuning the high end game to make them happy that itemization at the lower end tends to stink.

That being said, TSS is probally one of the best expansions for quests 1-60 hands down.  And my theory holds true cause you ask anyone about itemization at the high end and most top end raiders wheren't very happy with weapon itemization.  The armour Itemization was awsome though so can't read into it very munch.  Well mabye the TSS + Clicky BP wasn't great but thats another story.

Quests off the top of my head for level 50's:
Original - Arena Badge (may need PoR expansion)

Kunark - Epics (1.0)  May need help for some parts but ask in /general and usually you can find some one., Iksar have the necro helm quest, Wood Elf Illusion

Velious - Dain Ring, Prayer Shawel, some Kael Armour is nice for clicky's

PoP - Planar Progression is about the only thing I can think of. Ediit - Forgot about the Fishing Pole (summons Beer  :evil:)

GoD - Earring w/Haste (think its still solable), Working your tradeskills to 52 (boring and Obsolete basically except JC)

LoY - Your level 40's spell and lvl 52 Spell

LDoN - You can get your adventure aug at lvl 15

OoW - The Tier 1 Armour and Sig's

DoN - Cultural Amour Quests

DoDh - Slipgear Aug (Can be done at lvl 5 or sooner), Spell Arc's, and The Mask (I know the last 2 wasn't what you where looking for but threw them in their)

PoR - Not sure if you can get quets before lvl 60's but Cloak, Ring, Aug, armour, and some im forgetting.

TSS - WAY TOO MANY TO LIST.  Basically have to sit in front of Allah and go through them.

TBS - ???

SoF - ???

Last 2 expansions I don't think there has been a whole lot of quests for lvl 50-60s or it just hasn't been reported on
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Kanan

doubt the hand aug from tbs is really doable for a 50ish tbh, since some of those mobs hit for over 1k.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Zuran

Thankyou for the info folk's,will re-try looking with those idea's,and will diff.have to look into TSS. Again thank's for the info.

vildar

I'd recommend the Scout Madu missions. Some nice rewards from MMs for that level range also.

Scout Madu: http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=23055

MMs: http://everquest.allakhazam.com/monstermissions.html

Zuran

Ok cool, thanks everyone--bunches

Sharrien

I had fun doing the Quenos Badge of Nobility.  Five quest sequence starting with Investigator's Badge.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Rahjja

My all-time favorite quest - just because it was the first one I'd found, short of newbie class-specific armor quests, with a decent reward for the level required to complete it - is the Mace of Focused Flame in Natimbi. Soloable in fairly gimp gear by a beast at 55 (tag out and let pet tank while you heal up then get back in there). The mace was, when I got it, a pretty darned nice 1hb, and is near Copper Hammer quality. Not sure how it compares to what is easily available nowadays, but the price was sure right for me at the time (free).

Kill the undead on the central land mass in Natimbi, loot 4 spectral essences, hand in, and presto. Don't have a link handy right this second, but easy enough to look up the weapon on Allah and go from there.