Main Menu

Level 77 where to go?

Started by dynadin, April 15, 2008, 10:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynadin

i am currently lvl 77 and i do not duo box. i solo on my own. i have about 17k hps buffed and 11k mana  i have a realavly low aa count sitting at 119 atm just getting what my guild required of me. i like to solo when i'm not raiding so i dont have to put up with smart ass's. i can do dsh really easy wos murks ... theres just not enough of them and always end up waiting on spawns. pretty boring. my weaps are shyra's hand 2 hand weap and mace of tortured nightmares from anguish. all the posts for 76 - 80 everyone is 78 and  79 and stuff which would be awsome for me wen i hit that lvl and get my lvl 78 pet. but atm i'm stuck with a mini warder. anyone got any ideas?  just need a quiet place with minimum interferance where i can get reg exp and at 78 alot of aa's

SpiritofBeast

Honestly just kill everwhere in DSH its what i do. kill by the boulders near ZI then kill bugs then go towards farm just in circle always have respawns back up

hokarz

if you are going to kill in DSH, make sure you get the tasks that go with them. Get more exp that way.
Savage Lord Hokarz

Fuzkitty

If that gets boring, you can always do CoD.  That was a good xp spot and the mobs don't have as many hp/hit as hard.  But really for xp DSH can't be beat.  With the faction quests that's almost 2ish aa's a round and it helps to get that type 15 aug for chest if you're going to be in crystallos anytime soon.  Oh, and if you don't have it already, eventually you should be able to get that ac aug from the named bug as well.  AC>all.  Yeah I'm an ac whore.  :mrgreen: