Main Menu

77 beastlord 73 magi and druid where

Started by Xennova, October 31, 2008, 04:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xennova

Well for some reason my magelo not working but buff im around 17k hp and 2400 ac with 750 or so aa, i just  came back from a 1+ year break so (leaved right when burried sea expension was coming)  So i do not know a lot about those zone and i need to catch up ppl so i do not think i will do katta grind for faction if when im 80-81 i can get by in oceanhilll, and just concentrate on those spell instead one that i will not use that much.

at 76
I have head to oceangreen hills and i have did the task Man the defence with a mecenary out was ok but No cure for death was a bit pushover monster were mostly yellow double pull and had like no mana when fight had end, so i have just stop and go get more level before continuing...

Well i just hit 77 last night and was fighting in Direwind but it have slow down quite a bit on beastlord and im wondering where i should head i was fighting griffon - undead in there..but it does seems slow

I have try rss and well its way to easy, i would need to move my group a whole lot and i dont really like that.  When i have arrive both name were up and i had to wait like 10 min if not more before something else would repop, stair just had 2 monster free other group was taking them.(at queen room) and exp from those seems pretty much same as direwind but lot less drop that my 2 box could use

Where should be the next stop (if possible try to say real zone name cause i do not know abreviation for those yet  :?
(other post talking about DSH but where is that real name)

Khauruk

PoFire - would need to move a bit, but not huge amount.  Super fast kills, still good xp.  Loping Plains - less movement for whole group, but many camps need a puller or ability to kill multiples.  Many more HPs, more dps taken on your bst.  Icefall Glacier - I'd look at spider camp there possibly.  Dragonscale - Anywhere.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Xennova

Try Loping plains,  nice exp but killing goblin for task is always 2 pull so i will get druid-magi to 75 to lower their resist some. (did some more fight with druid-magi in direwind and they are now 74.4 or so)