Main Menu

AA's and You

Started by dynadin, April 22, 2008, 08:59:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nedoirah

I recently went to RSS for the aug and found that I was plowing through mobs at the statue camp getting 4-5% aa per kill. I had to wait a while for repops though which imo makes this an ineffiecient spot to camp. But it was decent aa exp while I was killing. My level 75 mage was getting about double the aa exp per kill (he's just starting on aa now) my bst was. I'm sure I could solo that camp with little work. My cleric was only casting her level 76 hot at the start of each fight.

Orbus1

RSS is a hotzone right now is probably why you were doing so well.

wildwaters

Yeah RSS is nice I tend to avoid hot zones cause I hate crowds. If you get into the 15k-16k hp range valde is pretty easy just bring dps.

Mazame

ok my come back has been going ok for now. I about to hit 78 and will be grinding aa for a bit.

in short from reading this post i am getting the following

PoF Tables / tower = 5%

RSS = 4-5%

MPG = 8%

DSH = 8%  ( is the at Farm and counting the task xp ?)

WoS = 4-5%

Illsalin ?= has recived an additional bonus ( forgive me where is this I am returning and this place is not ringing a bell)

is this still correct ? any other spots to add ?

Sunderock is the current 65 HZ and I was getting 6% per char boxing but need a change.

Tiroon

AFAIK a change to current hot zones is coming this month. Sunderock will be replqaced with Stoneroot Falls.

The additional bonus for Illsalin was given when and while it was hot during the previous set. The Ruins of Illsalin is a DoDH zone btw, as is Stoneroot Falls.
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

wildwaters

Quote from: Mazame on November 13, 2008, 06:54:38 PM
ok my come back has been going ok for now. I about to hit 78 and will be grinding aa for a bit.

in short from reading this post i am getting the following

PoF Tables / tower = 5%

RSS = 4-5%

MPG = 8%

DSH = 8%  ( is the at Farm and counting the task xp ?)

WoS = 4-5%

Illsalin ?= has recived an additional bonus ( forgive me where is this I am returning and this place is not ringing a bell)

is this still correct ? any other spots to add ?

Sunderock is the current 65 HZ and I was getting 6% per char boxing but need a change.

This is highly level dependent as MPG should be less than RSS per a kill. It also depends on how many aa you have.