Main Menu

so who will take care of us now? (new Community leader grp)

Started by Jazzera, April 29, 2008, 02:42:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hzath

Yes, Thank you Jebasiz.

The one thing that I feel we can all agree on is that we need someone who plays a beastlord as their main in that program to represent us. 
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Jebasiz

I've asked..there should be more people added to the program shortly.  I'm not sure who or what classes they play..but that's what I was told when I asked about getting a bst main in the program(yesterday).

Jebasiz

Quote from: Inphared on May 01, 2008, 03:04:12 AM
Jebasiz:

If possible, could you ask their current status in looking for community leaders? I know the current members have been elected based on past experiences and known biases, and all of that mess, but what about any newcomers they want to add? What do they look for? Are they going to just open up nominations to the EQ Community, or are they just looking for people with a post count greater than 5000?  :-P

Also, thanks for the help. =)

They aren't elected.  I don't know anything about the selection process, but it seems that it's people who were part of previous community programs, summit attendees and some that run/manage popular fansites?  I'm not sure on that last part..I was told an effort to have equal(or close) representation(bad wording, we're not representatives for anything) for all classes is being made and will be maintained.  /shrug.

Biostar

I've had a bad feeling about this program from the begining but i'm willing to see how it turns out. If we can't get a person there that plays or at least is fairly knowledgable about our class then we're fairly screwed. I'd like to see Inphared in there since hes been fairly vocal here and on the sony boards.
[

Khauruk

I have a lot of hope for EQ in general w/ Rytan in charge now...he's very good at listening to players, and when he does things, seems to do them right (pets, for example).  Even if it's not through the CL program, I think dev communication overall has improved drastically since I started paying attention.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Grbage

I like Rytan too, hope the new position doesn't turn him into a mean 'ol cynic.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv