Main Menu

PLing 55 zerk grouped with 65 BST--where to?

Started by Jaah, May 07, 2008, 03:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaah

Hey guys.  Just got my zerker to 55 finally by grouping t5 of nurga with my BST.  It's getting pretty slow, though, and I'm looking for a new spot.  My BST, though he only has 60ish AAs, can reasonably easily solo in BoT/PoF if that gives you an idea of what we'd be capable of.... I was considering moving to one of the following, any suggestions or comments on these are more than welcome:
PoV:  Fiend Cave or Golems.  Apprehensive about this, since the mobs are about as hard as BoT without hotzone bonus or anything.
PoD: Courtyard(s) or castle (or spiders??)  PoD has always been pretty good for exp IMO, and with fero up I'm pretty sure I'd be nearly immune to the casters in PoD castle which might make it lucrative.
CoD:  Trash.  Who knows, I've fought here but the exp would probably be so-so I'm thinking.  Unless I could get into the caster area?
Plane of Storms:  Any good, secretish places here??
The Hole:  Could be good, I'd think?
Revamped zones, SolC or ChardokB: could be fun, as I never really spent much time in these?  Exp might be terrible though  :-P
Nadox:  It's a hotzone, but I dislike this zone quite a bit heh...if it's the best exp available I'll suck it up and go though.
*edit* Riwwi: It's a hotzone, but it's hard to get to and GoD is a hard expansion for soloing ;).  Maybe though?

These are the places I've been pondering...thanks in advance for advice guys :)

Wolfcaller

I did Droga after Nurga.  Could try GE as well.