Main Menu

Regular xp

Started by preaceps, May 09, 2008, 11:27:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

preaceps

I have 66 pally beast and druid.  Looking for a good place to do some regular xp.  have some aa, pally can tank pretty good, has like mit 9 avoid 4 and like 11k hp after i buff him up.  looking for somewhere that i can go and static pull(hopefully) to start grinding out lvls, will be at either 90 or 100 to regular xp
Thanks

Khauruk

PoP PoFire 1st castle.  If good AC on pally, second castle might be doable...though will be hard to slow w/ the Beast.  Can't really be beat (outside of possible hotzones) through around 72/73 due to *very* low HP on the mobs compared to later expansions.  If Bst and Pally go down, Druid can kite mob to death as a bonus.

RSS could match it at higher levels (69+), but likelihood of a wipe was higher, and took better geared characters to handle it, etc,....
TURNCOAT!!!!!

preaceps

kk thanks, just dinged all 3 67 tonight with pally having bout 10k with 1890ish ac.  I know i usually hunt with a friend at tables we both 3 box group with 80 cleric 71 shammy with panther up all the time, 70 warr, then 67 pally druid beast.  Wasnt sure if i would be able to do it solo but i think i will try first castle and see how it goes
thanks for the input.