Main Menu

New Hunting Grounds

Started by Byratan, May 16, 2008, 02:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Byratan

Greetings, as a new 59 Beast, the IGs of EfP are turning grey.  Where could i go to hunt for some coin and exp (dropped items are a bonus, like the IGs gems)?

Gear - bazaar with some Mesa and Silverwing items...

Wolfcaller

I XPd in Nurga at your level.  Acrylia Caverns should be good as well.  Or Nadox, as it is currently a hot zone.

notanother

nadox is going to be the best bet, with the xp bonus, and occasional gem drops.  ive gone from 51 to 66 there and theres still enough xp to grind out some decent amounts of aa there, although quite boring.  another option is bot, and there you can get the partchments fot your lower 60 spells.  you wont be able to solo there. but for the most part you should be able to find a group.  i dont care for it simple because the mobs have too much hp and ac.  you may be a little high for acrylia, i went there around 60 and everything was green although i may have been a little higher then you cant remember.  although i just wanted the aug that drops from there, the +1hp regen was nice since none of my gear had any on it.  and if you dont mind the jog out there the weapons sell for around 150p each. 

Byratan

Thanks for the info... AC seems to be the place (got the Nadox aug and item)...

Wolfcaller

Quote from: notanother on May 20, 2008, 01:13:56 AM
you may be a little high for acrylia, i went there around 60 and everything was green although i may have been a little higher then you cant remember.  although i just wanted the aug that drops from there, the +1hp regen was nice since none of my gear had any on it.  and if you dont mind the jog out there the weapons sell for around 150p each. 
Yeah, outer AC goes green at 60.  Inner AC is still all LB until at least 65, then half green by level 70.  So inner is the way to go.