Main Menu

Curious on Troll and Iksar pet sizes

Started by waspinator, June 16, 2008, 03:57:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

waspinator

I know what happened and all that, but I was wondering if anyone could post pictures of the max size Scaled Wolf and Balisisk(RIP Gator)? I would REALLY appreciate it. :)

Thanks so much in advance!

Tiroon

Sorry don't think there is anything on the troll pet and the picture gallery is far from complete for Iksar pets. FWIW here is the link to the pet comparison: Linky
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

waspinator

Right but I know those aren't the current sizes of the Iksar and Basilisk. :( I'm trying to figure out how large they actually are?

Thanks though :)

newbeast

I have a troll beast and right now at 62 her pet is still tiny compaired to a lot of them.  I won't know until I hit 65 what the 64 pet will look like with a focus effect, but the basilisk is just below the trolls knees and roughly 5 times to maybe 7 times  bigger then the very first troll pet.

waspinator

Garbuhl

Here is me level 80 with my beastial alignment next to my warder.  Vahshir Tigers are taller so they look bigger.  I can cast tiny companion twice and my basilisk becomes the smallest beastlord pet.

waspinator

Excellent, t hank you. Darn it Trolls should still have Gators. :/

Brane

Quote from: waspinator on June 17, 2008, 10:08:22 PM
Excellent, t hank you. Darn it Trolls should still have Gators. :/
Trolls should have PoN crocs. Beside that, the 'lisk has some of the best animations in my opinion.