Main Menu

Lv.70 (normal gear)

Started by Zuran, September 06, 2008, 01:46:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zuran

Hey everyone, hit lv. 70 bout a week a go and i'm looking for a place to go hunt/solo with just normal game gear :-o ( no-high lv. gear) with mid.lv.aug's totally buf'd 11k Hp. 8-) any suggestions would be grt.ly helpful im a casual player dont go for the raid life or serious place's. just casual place's but i want the max XP / $$ / loot i can get my hands on.. :-D

Azire

Murk cave in WoS should be pretty good for ya. All can be singled and they dont hit hard but you do need the first level of pet snare to keep em from running on ya. You will be able to pick up some valuable AAs there and its decent for several levels to come. Not sure what kinda gear you mean when you say normal game gear, but you could get alot of decent gear cheap in bazaar nowadays. Elaborate Defiant Leather stuff for visible slots and SoF drops for weps and other slots. Good luck and I hope this helps ya!

nedoirah

I agree with Azire. The murk caves are good exp for you at 70. Another good place to go are the first 2 rooms when you zone into bloodfields. The dragorns are easily soloable and won't hurt much if you pull more than 1 or 2.

If you hit 71 you can get the gnollish leather gear fairly cheap... well it was cheap while it was dropping in BB during the living legacy events.

Zuran

What i mean but normal, i meant like nothing uber stuff's. like time'd geared or anything ele along that road.... i do have alot of  defiant armour>>http://eqplayers.station.sony.com/character_profile.vm?characterId=601295725322 , here's a link ( if it works ). But i will look at the murks in WOS. thanks for the info. Oh and to clear the air, i have never been PL'd... i have solo'd all 70lv's....though someppl. may think i was PL'd cause have only play'd him for 26day's,Prenstly im working on my epic. am on the 2nd from last fight as of this day. Any advice is greatly appreceated.