Main Menu

78BST / 77SHM Duo Ideas?

Started by Volo, July 08, 2008, 08:56:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Volo

'Lo all. I've read various other posts, but most are for bsts geared significantly better than I, so here goes.

Bst is sitting 11.4k hp / 2k AC with the duo's buffs, CA8 / CS14, Hobble 2, core DPS AA's about halfway filled up. 2.0 / Hallowed Bloodclaw of Shadows

Shm is sitting 8400mana, has no rk2 heals yet but will pick up Rk2 Gemmi's, Zephyr and Bloodworg when he dings. Current focus and AA setup has his heals hitting in the 2800-3200 range.

A few places I've tried:

DSH Farm - Pretty simple, can handle the bug 3-pulls without even really trying, anything single is a laugh, but XP is almost nonexistent except for the task turnins, which I feel just don't come fast enough in the duo.

DSH Nymphs - Singles are easy; double pulls can turn sour quickly if my computer hiccups.

Jardel's Hook - The various single pulls around the edge of the camp are enough to fill out Just Desserts, and I can generally pull a full task's worth before I have to med.

So, two-fold question, I guess.
(1) What other options should I be looking at currently?
and
(2) What options, if any, will open up when the Shm hits 78 and gets new HoT, new heal and Bloodworg? Likely the Bst will be 79 by then with CS 18.

Khauruk

I'd un-level if just hit 78 on bst, and farm some AAs in RSS, or head over to Illsalin for best xp.  Loping Plains mobs might be doable - you could start on your fangbreakers faction for rk. 2 poison nuke and howl.  This might be very affected by both healing AAs on sham, and avoid/imp block/dodge on bst.  I'd stay at the farm until you have good enough faction to buy steamcore embedders on the toons, however.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Volo

Bst is already about 75% through 78, so dropping back to run RSS is out, I'm afraid. May pop over to Illsalin later tonight and try that out.

Strike Force faction is already max ally on both toons, just need to actually find groups to get steamcores :\

Thanks for the ideas <3

nedoirah

I do the goblins on the north wall in loping plains. Easy set up. I sit on the north wall just past the goblin campfire and single pull the 3 goblin sentries nearby. The first one is located a little south and to the west. the next one is just to the west of the first one. and the third is to the east of the tall building north of the campfire. All three are single pulls. They respawn fairly quickly (10 mins) so it's an easy camp to repeat pull. Very good exp for my 80 bst and 78 cleric. (5% aaexp for bst) (1% reg exp for cleric)

Khauruk

RSS goes light blue then, but could still be good xp...kills are very fast, etc,....
TURNCOAT!!!!!

wildwaters

I would suggest doing the faction quests in the new sof zones (the ones you can box like loping and DSH and stuff). The reason why is that I always focused on OOW zones because of the low hits and low hps - easy exp easy drops. Problem is that I am now regretting not doing my faction. Some of the weapons and  spells available through merchants are really nice :)
RSS would be pretty good aa too I boxed there with my cleric prior to it becoming a hot zone and enjoyed it. Plus you could always sac down and go there and you'd make alot of plat in EE's :)
Gonna have to start the loooooong faction grind soon here /cry wish me luck lol!

-wild