Main Menu

AOE SD Dillema

Started by Konji, January 22, 2004, 03:10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

totania

The only time I will ever, and have ever, MGBed SD is when I'm the only beastlord at the raid, I know I won't need to use MGB Paragon, all groups need SD, and I just got a rez.

Beyond that one very rare case, it's a waste.

Member of Night Eternal

Murkk Dakruul

I MGB SD in PoK sometimes, but thats about it. :wink:
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

Morganti

i have often thought about being that one person who MGBs Paragon in PoK after a swarm of MGBs go off...

Chanter 1 - MGB Kei
Chanter 2 - MGB VQ
Cleric - MGB Symbol
Druid - MGB Bot9
Pally - MGB Brells
Shaman 1 - MGB Fo7
Shaman 2 - MGB Boar
Shaman 3 - MGB Dakiu
Bst 1 - MGB SD
Me - MGB Paragon to get back all that mana ~!

/hide

hehe

Soriab

we have 4-5 beastlords per raid we save them for MGB Paragon we just split the buffing duties.

Hrann

I was in PoK once and someone was MGBing Virtue.  So then a Druid said they'd do 9 for those who wanted it.  Then a chanter was going to do KEI and a shaman Fo7, so I said I'd do SD at the asme time as them.  Well, all these great buffs went off, everyone was very happy for about 30 seconds and then the server crashed.

When I was able to log on again, about 10mins later, I was reset about 10mins, so that I had none of those buffs.

Soriab

LOL Hrann I remember that one I came up and hit MGB SV when all that went off. and we crashed PoK... It was right next to the Stone Bank.