Main Menu

New Pet model poll

Started by Hoov, August 16, 2008, 12:45:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dilgartownguard

Necromancer's have 3 pet illusion spells in TSS, you buy them in Blightfire Moors. So ya, I imagine it would be quite easy to code. Prathun is pretty good at the ol' copy/paste.

Zebrn Beasword

Quote from: Inphared on September 01, 2008, 08:39:58 AM
Coding in an illusion of a certain type wouldn't be hard for a pet. I'm not a programmer, but I assume it would be just as easy as coding a spell to work like Secondary Recall or Minor Illusion. You could designate it to certain targets only, or maybe a set group of NPC's in a static zone, and copy off of them.

Exactly.  Or, they could name the spells differently and have you hand in the spell until you receive the one you want OR just give you 5 spells and you just mem the spell you want... OR perm illusion spell.  It would be unbelievably for any of these code wise. 
Zebrn <Undivided Faith> - Drinal

newbeast

Was in the guild lobby today waiting for the usual buffs and bam I got hit with a mass illusion spell. everyone in the zone looked like a gnome. The funny part was since I have pet affinity my pet changed into a human model. Which was nice to see that he does have the equipped weapons in hand. I'm am a troll beast so I don't mind the lizard we have. I would love the have the ability though to buy a spell that would cast an illusion on the pet though.

Ketta

Personally, being a Vah Shir beastie, I like the current kitty pet. However, I like none of the other race's pets and I'd gladly go forward with new pet models for already existing types.

I'd also support a choice between 2 or 3 different warders to choose from.

And now after reading the thread, AA for illusions would be fine with me.

Just don't take away my kitty altogether. :)

Ogun Nagoura

I love my Iksar pet just fine. 

Khauruk

Locking the thread - it served it's purpose, and hopefully something might come out of it for next expansion.
TURNCOAT!!!!!