Main Menu

SoD spells - factions, drop/purchase locations

Started by Xacer, October 16, 2008, 04:31:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shamno

Quote from: Shamno on November 01, 2008, 06:54:52 PM
yeah somehow I think no matter what they add too Promised the previous spell will still be more powerful sans the type 3 for that version as well.

huh nevermind this has been jacked.

Jazzera

Old Bloodfield, Herald Argoth > warmly : no bst spell, Ally > Irae Faycite Shard : Bite of the Vitrik & Irae Faycite Shard : Ikaav Blood

only kindly on Discord herald atm will confirm promised rejuvenation rk2 and disease dot type 3, will confirm soon

Foray rk3 is unlocked by completing a raid in Warrens, "Showdown at the crystal core"

Jazzera

Herald of Druzzil Ro in Discord > warmly : Promised Rejuvenation rk2, ally : Irae Faycite Shard : Tsetsian Endemic

Adruger

Beaten Queen twice and I still can't see Bite rank 3.

Jazzera

seems it requiert BB Stop the Ascension raid, this one alone or both Queen + this one

Adruger

Yeah a GM confirmed it for me, Queen alone doesn't unlock it.

Mardorf

So far to get Bite rk. III, both raids done and Ocean and Kithicor progressin done to get it.

Restirnaei

I got bite rk3 without having Kith finished, just the two Ocreangreen raids and about half the theme tasks for that area (including the 12-man raid)

Adruger

Yeah Bite Rank 3 is Just the 2 OG Raids - BB & Queen.

Sseklethebeast

Is it true that Foray rk1 and Yowl rk1 are purchased in Void F?
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=348907">Ssekle's Stuff
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=125211">Remmy's Stuff

"Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Lizards - SoBe"

Inphared

Panthur

PPl will do the factioning before they do the themes :(

Going to take a looong time to do my alts to get to void e+ hehe :P

Adruger

Rilelil

I believe  that Yowl rk 3 is connected  to the completetion of the FoS raids  and Void E access. This is only a guess tho. It is Sold on Zeb in Void E though. Yowl rk 1 not sure where u get it and Rk 2 is a faction vendor dont remember the theme atm.

Wolfcaller

Yowl I is from Zeb in VoidF.  Yowl II is from Silla Herald in in Bloody Kithicor at warmly faction.