Started by Mordeb42, October 20, 2008, 05:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordeb42

Hello all,
I currently box:
80 bst (700aa) 2900ac 50-60avoid 19khp buffed in this group
80 Enchanter (30aa)
80 Druid (650aa)

All group gear.  Bst can tank pretty decent in sof except for 3.5k+ hitters or multiples. 

I tried pre-debuffing trash in Cry using chanter to pull then stacking on the chanter and druid debuffs. 

Before I try below I plan on leveling to 82:

I am wondering how you guys would merc up this group.  A lot of stuff I can do without mercs, but for say farming cry essences how would you do it?

Here are my first thoughts:

bst + tank merc
chanter + cleric merc
druid + tank merc.

or

bst + cleric merc
chanter + cleric merc
druid + tank merc

In zones like cry, chanter would pull trash and mez and pre-debuff.  For named essence mobs(bst needs 4 more essences for non-prismatic), I would probably have bst pull and send pet in to tank while merc gets agro.

I know I can probably just go chanter route using a charmed pet in Cry.  I just created the chanter and he only has like 30 aa, so he isn't up to par for that yet.  Bst has ~700 aa and is pretty decently group geared.

sicshift

I'm thinkin two tanks and a clr, you already have a dru

Sarkaukar

Try both, but I think 2 clerics + tank would work.  Set clerics in two different stances.  This would allow druid to be more DPS.

Journeymen 1 tank is only about 400 dps buffed/hasted, iirc, and that lvl tank will be comparable to you or a tad higher.  For Crystallos, you will likely want to work through SoD zones, doing the tasks/quests to open up the higher leveled Journeymen.

Experiment, I say.. :)