Main Menu

Empathic Fury

Started by Juksh, October 23, 2008, 08:22:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juksh

I never went and finished this DoDh spell arc until now (was gone most of the time the expansion was new). I went back and completed all 4 missions and Brovil will not give me the tome. Any idea if I am missing something? Maybe a hail?  any help is appreciated.
Juksh Tenshi
LVL 80 Arch Animist

Gummey Bare
LVL 80 Druid

Nusa

Brovil doesn't give you the spell. Brother Hidden Path does.

Kitathia

The Dodh spells/tomes can now be reseached - around 400 triv, I believe. WAY easier then doing all the missions if you know someone who can crank out the spell/tome.

GL,
KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

wildwaters

All of them? They introduced that with the new research?

Brane

Ink Additive of the Nameless
Ink of Bruising
Ink of Infliction
Ink of Smashing
Invigorating Thickener
Quill of the Feral Lord
Runic Vellum Manual

In: Tome Binding Kit, Hybrid Research Kit, Song Writing Kit
Yield: 1

Trivial at: 354

Yes, they are. 69er are bugged (no-trade) but that has been aknowlwdged by the Dev already.

nedoirah

I was able to do this arc using a 75 mage an 80 cleric and my 81 bst. They all had mercs 75 healer 80 tank and 81 healer. I did it without any real trouble. It only took me an hour per mission if that long over a couple nights. (I only play a couple days a week now... too much overtime at work) IMO they're not that hard to do.

wildwaters

Thanks Brane for the info - didnt realise they were making all the stuff that couldn't be researched before researchable now. Very nice.

Byratan

Of course, this does mean that you have to get your research skill up there to have more than the 5% chance on any combine (I think it's 5% at worst)

Nusa

Only if you insist on doing the combines yourself. You can still have the extant expert researchers do it.

Brane

Quote from: Nusa on December 05, 2008, 06:33:07 AM
Only if you insist on doing the combines yourself. You can still have the extant expert researchers do it.

It's a tome not a spell, not sure how many tome researchers with a good enough lvl are out there.