Main Menu

81-85 Hunting

Started by Meowzer, October 29, 2008, 06:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meowzer

Can you please add a 81-85 hunting section?

Thank you,

Wolfcaller

I second the motion :-D.

Thanks.

Inphared

Jaeren would have to crawl out of whatever rock he's hiding under and make it. I think Khauruk is the only one with his email address that still frequents this forum.

Khauruk

Jaeren pops in w/ some frequency.  If he doesn't see this w/in a few days, remind me to email him.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Fuzzyclaws

Email him! two weeks late :o

Meowzer

Any luck getting a hold of him?

Getting ready to take the plunge and ding 81.  i have been working on AA so i am a little more durable in the solo aspect.  Will need some recommendations on new hunting grounds for myself and cleric merc, now that my other spots will surely turn grey.

thanks

Dilgartownguard

I still solo RS. This makes me sad to be alive.

Khauruk

Fire good until you ding 84 and it greens.
RSS better than most groups until you want to puke.

The old plow kill is best for the grind to 85.
AA might be another matter...I'm still not quite 85.

Email sent to jaeren.

Khauruk
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Orbus1

Boars, bugs and rats in Tosk with a cleric merc.

wildwaters

Doesn't hurt to do farm missions if its ever open in DSH

kindarring2

Sad to say best aa place for me soloing is still RSS getting like 7 aa's in a 30 min lesson.... at 85 btw. But best aa's i got was in Old bloodfield with guild group got 12 aa's in a lesson but that was group... Exp in BB/OCH/OCV/Tosk all suck solo. Discord also sweet zone for aa but you need flags to get in there.
Gimpbstlord  dam i need to update

Kindo dam i need to update

wildwaters

7 aa in 30 min at 85 but kindarring has major dps >.<

kindarring2

When I was lvl 80 I was able to get 9 aa's and 11 with an outside cleric healing me during lessons. So its not that much less if only lossing 3 aa's with gaining 5 lvls. IMO anytime you want to solo exp find a spot you can mass kill with hardly getting damage so no down time. When finding a spot like that it will only give you maybe 3% a kill but you could go none stop maybe killing 45 in 30 mins and that would net you more exp then maybe a zone giving 8% a kill but you can only kill like 12 because of down time and them beating you up pretty good. I always go lower lvl mobs and mass exp. Why Hot zone are the best IMO>
Gimpbstlord  dam i need to update

Kindo dam i need to update

jitathab

At 83 can plow the fairies in DSH for an AA every 15-20 mins without LOD. Which is faster than most group LOD in SoD zones.

If you got sub 500 AA then level 4 in mech guardian is 12 AA in 30 on lod, and 7 AA on lod at higher AA levels. Get the explore instance btw, not the missions which are different.

At 83 you get the new nuke, pet and a lot of new DPS AA, so I think its a sweet spot for solo/power, 12k nuke crits are fun, though 10k is more often.

nedoirah

I still prefer my old hiding spot in Loping Plains. I can run a couple AA in a short time with no trouble. This morning I was in Loping Plains killing worgs and wereorcs instead of my old favorite spot, I did this with my 75 dinged 76 mage and lvl 80 cleric and a pair of mercs... lvl 80 tank and 81 healer... plus I had a lvl 80 ranger guildie pulling for me. Got my mage from 75 to 76 starting 63% into the level inside of 3 hours. I think my cleric got about 10 aa or so and i got several... I lost count.