Main Menu

Pet 30 Buff crash

Started by Gohmur, November 03, 2008, 12:34:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gohmur

Been crashing a lot since the new expansion and after testing and reading the SOE Forums it seems the problem is our warders.  If you try to put a 31st buff on your warder you will crash with a C++ Runtime Error.  This includes all short turm buffs and songs, all you need to do is have 30 buff icons in pet window and the next one will cause the crash.  No ETA or response from Devs as to the solution.

Khauruk

Lead coder's out for the week,yay! :(
TURNCOAT!!!!!

zmanone

Unfortunately this is still not fixed.  I had this under control for awhile by blocking every buff I could on my warder and making sure he had tem or gal on raids.  But, now that folks are getting more aa and buying varous spires, aa short buffs, clicky auras ect, i'm starting to crash even more again.  It is getting rather frustrating to see a raid leader say burn, start burning and crash because everyone and their brother casts something that lands on pet.  To add injury to insult we can't even block bard songs so if you have 2 or 3 bards playing different ae songs and the bard in your group playing max dps songs -  your screwed.