Main Menu

Seeds of Destruction Type 3 Augment Locations

Started by Inphared, November 07, 2008, 06:54:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inphared

Ally is required to purchase these. They all cost about 12k platinum.

Oceangreen Theme:
- Foray

Field of Scale Theme:
- Frigid Lance

Bloody Kithicor Theme:
- Cadmael's Mending

Toskirrak Theme:
- Salve of Reshan

Kuua Theme:
- Bite of the Vitrik
- Ikaav Blood

Discord :
- Tsetsian Endemic

Dyadic Quarts Augmentations (Pet Focus augs):

EM6 = Crystal Core
EM7 = Mindblight (Tower of Discord)
EM8 = All Tower of Discord Raids

wildwaters

Jazzera

Kuua Theme :
- Bite of the Vitrik
- Ikaav Blood

Discord :
- Tsetsian Endemic

Inphared

Vuncar

Looking for information on the Dyadic Quartz (not Quartzite) line of Enhanced Minion slot3 augs.
Which raids unlock which augs?

I believe Major Dyadic Quartz (EM6) unlocked after one of Rathe theme raids, but unsure which one specifically.

EM7 unlocks after beating one/all of the Korafax raids, I assume.
EM8 unlocks after beating Tower, I assume.

Confirmation?

Inphared

Adruger

EM 4 = BB/OGV raid
EM 6 = Crystal Core

wildwaters

Beat FoS last night and it unlocked lesser dyadic quartz, em 5? 75  pet power increase.

Nusa

Pet focus items aren't percentages, they (together with which pet summon spell is used) are indexes into hidden tables of pet attributes.

You'll have to parse it to get the actual dps increase and test it to see actual ac and hp increases. This is one time you should be glad we aren't mages...they have a LOT more things to test than we do.

Inphared

Quote from: Nusa on February 17, 2009, 10:24:24 PM
This is one time you should be glad we aren't mages...

I've never, ever, wanted to be a Magician.

Jazzera

EM7 isnt linked to Mindblight, it can be unlocked with any of the Tower of Discord raid, i got it after beating event2 while i missed event 1

wildwaters

Quote from: Nusa on February 17, 2009, 10:24:24 PM
Pet focus items aren't percentages, they (together with which pet summon spell is used) are indexes into hidden tables of pet attributes.

You'll have to parse it to get the actual dps increase and test it to see actual ac and hp increases. This is one time you should be glad we aren't mages...they have a LOT more things to test than we do.

Yep, not percentages >.< Sometimes  I post things and later have to edit them for content due to lack of sleep >.< point in case monday morning not a great morning hehe.

Also want to confirm em6 off of crystal core (talked to a friend who knows this chick who has a roomate who's brother... hehe).