Main Menu

Stealth Update to BST pet?

Started by bobokatt1970, December 23, 2008, 11:42:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobokatt1970

Am I going crazy or did our pets get a boost in DPS in this last patch? I have never seen my pet hit for 350+ so many times and then his procs are going off like nuts.. just self buffed.. soloing today.  Anyhow might be just an "off" night LOL.

rhaug

that was when you used the empathic fury disc i guess?

Panthur

My warder still the same sucktastic pos that gets wtf owned and has zip for offense / defense

kindarring2

They had to up pets dps and hits.... My reg pet is hitting for 401 now....
Gimpbstlord  dam i need to update

Kindo dam i need to update

bobokatt1970

It's what I was thinking.. tried again, with no disc/aa andhe has no armor or weapons on him... I can see higher hits but it's not a scientific fore sure thing, it's more something that is sticking out in the sense he looks like he is hitting for more, more regularly.  Gona test it more...

Vidyne

Hoshkar still hitting for 225 for me non-crit.

Panthur

I really wish we could filter out own pets hits like our own crits. I dont want to see every blow joe's pets crits in the vscinity og me.

kindarring2

Panthur

No, I can't. Unless it's recently changed, i get EVERYONE's pet's crits.

Orbus1

How do you get only your pets crits?

kindarring2

Opt-filter-other hits hide-MY PET HITS-show... It groups hits and crits together but it will only be your pet hits. I use number only and have it a different color

Kanan

be nice if you could effectively filter them tho, so that you can more effectively parse other's full dps (still won't get proc dps using gamparse).  The method you're describing, Kind, will only let you see your pet's hits, no other pets.

I've not checked in ages, but do other's dot dmg still report under the "so&so begins to cast" filter?
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar