Main Menu

Tome of Foray rk1 drop info

Started by Khauruk, December 24, 2008, 03:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khauruk

Anybody seen this drop, anywhere?  It's on Lucy, but there's no drop info on either Alla, or magelo.

Does it actually drop?  I was guessing a fair drop rate, a la Harrow.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Damim

I haven't seen it drop.  Ended up getting faction in FoS for the rk2 version.

Adruger

It's not a drop, its sold from Zeb in Void F.  FoS faction is simply easier than Void F Flagging.  However I still don't have Kith faction so this is how I got my Yowl Rank 1 for now.

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

Damim

Just doing a little killing in FoS, the progression missions (5 that we knocked out in about 4 hours), and the iksar illusion quest got me to warmly.  Nothing like the "pain in the ass" grind it was for the tome on brownie faction!

Khauruk

I'm at kindly now, so not worried about it much.  Just lame that such an important drop for our class is locked behind so much work.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

kindarring2

Whats funny its beating the FoS theme you can get rk3.... I had chance to get rk3 before I even seen 2 or 1.... This expan made no since and was butt easy... Yeah for 11 months of farming :)
Gimpbstlord  dam i need to update

Kindo dam i need to update

Khauruk

Quote from: kindarring2 on December 25, 2008, 02:18:22 PM
Whats funny its beating the FoS theme you can get rk3

Yeah, we should be there pretty soon.  Kith will fall once we start raiding again (holiday break) w/ the changes made to it.  ~3 more weeks and we should be able to field a raid force in Cryst.  That and FoS will be our only non-farm targets then.  It's nice to be starting to get rk3's.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Inphared

Quote from: kindarring2 on December 25, 2008, 02:18:22 PM
Whats funny its beating the FoS theme you can get rk3....

Forray Rk. III comes from Crystalline Tyranont.