Main Menu

LOA sucks

Started by jubash, December 28, 2008, 04:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jubash

So i have been on a LOA for bout 6 mnths and i think my hair is falling out due to lack of eq time. There is a light at the end of the tunnel Tax time heehee . So i will be buyin a new machine and gettin back in action. I read these forums everyday  to keep up on new info so i dont fall to far behind. Im hoping my guild will have me back after such a long LOA. Sequel has progressed pretty far since my last raid. My question is with me gettin into SoD so late im wondering if i  should hold off on raiding an progress through the voids an get faction an augs an such first. I was caught up during SoF but now seems so much to do. My play time is limited since i have 4 kids an all. I guess i just feel conflicted cause i love to raid but i dont like my toon to be behind in other areas of the game. Such as the spell focus augs from factioning up in SoD.Oh an of course the beloved aa i have to catch up on since i was short compared to most guildies lol. Thnx for reading my rant!!!

jubash

Khauruk

Almost welcome back.  What I would do if possible is head over to the waitlist and xp during raid times - all depending on your guild's policies.  You don't want to miss the Queen Malarion and the Blackburrow raid however, as those unlock the rk3 poison nuke for SoD (assuming Sequel is farming those).

For pure xp grind, PoFire is good to 84 (if you can find it open...rangers can headshot there now), RSS and Vald are good to 85.  SoF groups still generally better than SoD.

Rasper's Repository for progression information.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

jubash

thnx kha alot of good info there. I was told i should be able to get retagged but we will see. May have to get a few things just to survive heehee. Policys are great with them an the people are awsome so im sure they will allow me time to get where i need to be. Thnx for your help.

jubash