Main Menu

85 Beastlord 85 Cleric AA Duo suggestiions

Started by Crueltee, January 21, 2009, 07:47:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crueltee

I am over 30k hp buffed with  2169 AA. All defensive done. My wife is geared about the same. anyone have any suggestions where I can get about 1.5 to 2 blues or more per kill?

Latang

I'm sure you have tried this, because it's the obvious choice, but what rate do you get in Valdeholm? Just curious because I'm about the same as you (few less aa, def maxed, bit more hp) and with cleric merc and a 77ish monk friend we didn't do bad at all, and a human cle would be more efficient I would think.

Sorry for basically not answering your question, because I can't remember the exp/kill we were getting there :(

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>

kindarring2

What class you trying to aa? Both or you. I power level aa's in DSK. I kill while cleric is outside group healing..... I get about 9 aa's a lesson  it's not great but best I could find. Lots of mobs normally do ballroom. For reg exp it was good and i Leveled my cleric to 85 there in no time slower tho with 2 people in group. Its 16 mobs an aa (no lessons) 8 with lessons (or there about). I did vald also I just normally would run out of mobs since over campped.... Normally only like 6 or less in DSK.
They also have a + 5 posion damage aug that goes into 1h weapons (so works in H2H or 1HB for us) this is not great but better then life tap or other proc damage augs. That drops off Chef in Dinning room area.
Gimpbstlord  dam i need to update

Kindo dam i need to update