Previous topic - Next topic

Maylian

Quote from: Hzath on April 08, 2009, 07:21:46 AM
ranger dps makes me  :cry:

Why? Its on a par with us....

Firenz

Quote from: Martosh on April 04, 2009, 08:57:00 PM
i want my def disk to last longer wtf 12 seconde ?? no upgrade since lvl 50
and yes i whant a better dps disk to answer to you for parsing, Monk in my guild easyly all doing double damage of me and its when i'm  burning all what i have (some score over 50k on a single melee hit)

Damage by       Total      % of Tot  Time  DPS    Scaled    Hits     Max hit  Avg hit  Dmg to PC  NPC DPS  Special 
exemple me ::Martosh + pets  705668   2.7%        325  2171   2063     1823   10376      387      27300         105 
                    Monk               1470583  5.62%      321  4581   4300     1941   52874      757      22360          78 

are we suppose to be dps ?? i don't whant to match monk but they hit over the double then us
by the way on this i burn group BA//BA//first spire//frenzy//atk warders//bestial fury and was always growl

yea i whant a longer slow lol 2 min is good on single pull not on multi pull when pet is tanking too

for the debuff i dream of a upgrade that was a cool tool for debuffing and use as a taunt :P

p.s.: reading other stuff bst wrote yes we should suppose to be able to cure some poison/disease as we shammy hybride

Hey and it's only my 2 cupper :P

Hmm.. I have weapons that are almost the same as you (I'm assuming you used the weapons that are in your magelo sig), Studded Engineer's Workgrips and Kidney-Removing Autoshank.  I usually parse around 4.5k or so on burns that last ~6mins.  Really don't understand what you're doing to only parse at 2.1k dmg.  Are you Chain casting all your spells?  (Yowl, Bite, 2 cold nukes, DoTs with extra mana..)  When I burn I'm using Yowl, Bite, 2 cold nukes, and 2-4 DoTs depending on the mob.  I'm usually with a bard/shaman so that makes a pretty big difference, but even without either I can still parse in the 3-3.5k range.

I really don't think we need an improved disc at all.  I can easily parse just as well as zerkers/monks/rogues etc.  I think it's just that you aren't utilizing all the tools that are available to the bst or are trying to compare yourself to the monk without the same group makeups or some other variable that isn't mentioned..

Kanan

I can't come close to our RL on dps.. but then again, he's a monk that is perma grouped with brd, shm, zerker, rogue, so he has all the best force multipliers.

Were I in that same group, I'd come a lot closer (his weapons are still superior to mine), but not have the margin that you somehow got.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

AbyssalMage

You should out parse a Monk.  Thats been one of their rally cries to get us nerfed.  Or at least give them a power boost.  Currently Monks are hurting DPS wise in raid formats but they don't seem to die too often so i don't have alot of pitty on them.  Personally they probally should get a huge increase in DPS to bring them more in line with zerker/rogue but not really sure what's holding Sony up.  Look at what your doing to see why your DPS is so low and try to improve it is all I can say.

Are defensive Disc is good but wouldn't call it great.  We need a new one, preferrable one not linked to the original.
Comparison (Rough) -
***Monks get 3 x discipline (well we get from them) just between 51-55.  I'm not complaining because this is our parent class.  They get 100% riptose, and Avoidance, and 90% Mitigation.  They get a few more as they get older but basic copy/paste
***Rangers - Weapon Sheild @ 60.  Ok, we'll probally never see anything like this, but you can't say are defensive disc even comes close to this.  Can be focused!!!
***SK/Pally - Weapon Sheild on crack, and not the good kind.  Same duration as our defensive Disc. 2 tic's and their a tank class!
***War - Have quite a few Defensive Dic's, alot of Copy/Paste as they level.  Pally/Knight should have something closer to what they have.
***Beast - 90% mitigation for 2 tic's.  So can't be effected by focus at level 55 or extended EVER!  We are in need of an upgrade and/or companion Defensive Disc.  I would preferably just have a companion Disc (Not linked to pet of course).

Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Hzath

OUR defensive disc refreshes in under 4 minutes.  It's stellar.

If we got a longer duration defensive discipline (or a riptose/dodge discipline) it would almost certainly be linked to our current disc, and have a very long refresh time.  It would be very situational, and not very useful imo. 

Protective Spirit is up when you need it, and it will more often than not save your life.

Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Khauruk

I would love to have a riposte disc, but that's more for swarming lower lvl mobs on a big 2hander.  Our defensive is > pretty much anybody's because of it's refresh.  I'll do almost anything not to have that nerfed.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Kanan

Quote from: Khauruk on April 10, 2009, 05:54:37 AM
I would love to have a riposte disc, but that's more for swarming lower lvl mobs on a big 2hander.  Our defensive is > pretty much anybody's because of it's refresh.  I'll do almost anything not to have that nerfed.

/agree wholeheartedly.. I'd re-roll as something else if they nerfed our def.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Damim

Defensive has saved my ass more than once.  I'd prefer it not get messed with.

nedoirah

Quote from: Damim on April 10, 2009, 01:52:57 PM
Defensive has saved my ass more than once.  I'd prefer it not get messed with.

Same here even though I would like to see an upgrade.

Smobon

I would like to see some more offensive AA discs. We have beastial alignment, spirit frenzy, group beastial alignment, and you could include third spire.

I know some will not like this, but what about offering another AA disc that will include are pet but will be half of emphatic fury? That way we could have another AA to use on a burn.
I feel we need more AA's to use on raid mobs that or we need hastened AAs to help refresh what we have.

An AA that will help out on our promised heal spell line, to increase its healing power.

Denti

QuoteYou should out parse a Monk.  Thats been one of their rally cries to get us nerfed.  Or at least give them a power boost.  Currently Monks are hurting DPS wise in raid formats but they don't seem to die too often so i don't have alot of pitty on them.  Personally they probally should get a huge increase in DPS to bring them more in line with zerker/rogue but not really sure what's holding Sony up.  Look at what your doing to see why your DPS is so low and try to improve it is all I can say.

Sorry, that is simply not true. Monks are certainly not hurting for dps at the moment. In fact they are one of the best dps classes and in many cases surpass rogues and berserkers. Especially if fights are longer. Monks doing consistently 12k+ over 8 minute fights is not really rare. I've seen up to 15k on burns which is coming close to wizards in some cases so they dont hurt there either. Of course that is fully SoD equipped but that isn't really rare nowadays. However monks did get a "fix" for their dps a couple months ago, i think some discs got unlinked, no clue though as i don't play one.

Nusa

I agree there...the monks I out-parse are the ones I out-weapon or out-AA. Those on par with me pull ahead when they apply themselves (and face it, there are some lazy monks out there...but joe-parse may assume they are doing their best when he's trying to make a point). I guess my point is that a lazy-beastlord loses a LOT more dps than a lazy-monk does, so there are fewer lazy beastlords.

Tadenea

Bad News, was told there will be No AA Slow for Beastlords
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Grbage

Thanks for the update Tadenea.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Mazame

High

•   -Prolific Minion - AA that places a buff on our pet that procs small swarm pets similar to the proc on Shard of Eternal Pain. The buff would last 1 minute at rank 1, further ranks increase the length of the buff or the power of the pets or proc modifier.

I like this idea and would like to see it bumped higher.

I a like to see some Type of aa that would make gear for our pets. getting full set of gear from a mage each time our pet dies is a pain at least with a aa that we could click to savage gear to give to our pets would be nice.

End regen added to paragon this is one of our key spells and with eng =  mana of the melee's I would love to see this worked on as some thing we can offer. more and more I am put in DPS melee groups and my paragon is not as use full a when I am with caster being a mix we can fit in ether group set up but it would be nice to offer End reg when were with melee and mana regen when were with casters.

Low.
The cure thing is a nice thought but truth be told I sick of the gimp lines. our slow is gimp our cure are gimp our buffs our gimp ( no over stats. buffs ).  I like to see the lines that make us stand out improved before we just get another gimp line.

Also I like to see the role of a bst defined are we just back up slower / curer / healer / dps ? what is our role Shammy slow  chanter CC and debuff. healer cure  so if our role is to be a sub healer I guess cure would be nice but rather see somthing that we  would use more worked on then a cure line.