Main Menu

Wishlist 2009 AA

Started by Tadenea, February 10, 2009, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altof

yea, but if we got flying kick we might actualy have to click it cause it might be more than 20 dps, or whatever kick is.

Tadenea

Quote from: Karve on September 23, 2009, 09:58:40 AM
Has any of this list been posted on SoE forums / forwarded to the right person ? (searching the topic on SoE reveals nothing as their search is b0rked) but I cant rummage 8 pages froom work too easily.
Alot has been forwarded, just that alot of stuff is just repeating what was asked for earlier, or people discussing other things. Dev's due read these boards also  
Not to mention people also been posting http://beastlords.org/index.php?topic=8525.0

I can not say what has been approved for AA's yet
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Camikazi

Quote from: Altof on September 29, 2009, 05:56:13 PM
yea, but if we got flying kick we might actualy have to click it cause it might be more than 20 dps, or whatever kick is.
I've been clicking kick since I started, it's instinct now, always forget some don't click it for some reason.

wildwaters

Quote from: Camikazi on September 29, 2009, 07:20:33 PM
I've been clicking kick since I started, it's instinct now, always forget some don't click it for some reason.

Me too, I tied it into a melee dps hotkey with foray and roar and stuff.

AbyssalMage

Quote from: wildwaters on September 29, 2009, 07:26:22 PM

Hehe, I lose my "2" key on my keyboard first, followed by "E", "S", "D", & "F"

Yeah, I know, I'm a rebel, when I started "A" was for attack and instead of remapping I learned to play with the pre-mapped keys.
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Karve

Quote from: Tadenea on September 29, 2009, 07:04:05 PM
Quote from: Karve on September 23, 2009, 09:58:40 AM
..stuff
Alot has been forwarded, just that alot of stuff is just repeating what was asked for earlier, or people discussing other things. Dev's due read these boards also 
Not to mention people also been posting http://beastlords.org/index.php?topic=8525.0

I can not say what has been approved for AA's yet

Thanks tad :)

Professional Mad Bastard.

Kanan

Quote from: AbyssalMage on September 30, 2009, 09:41:00 AM
Quote from: wildwaters on September 29, 2009, 07:26:22 PM

Hehe, I lose my "2" key on my keyboard first, followed by "E", "S", "D", & "F"

Yeah, I know, I'm a rebel, when I started "A" was for attack and instead of remapping I learned to play with the pre-mapped keys.

My 5 key on the numpad is what I hit for kick (yeah, that's the center first person view key too... my brother complains about me "bobble-heading" ;p) .  I have had to blank out the spot in the hotkey pads on other spots so that I won't knock off invis, etc, bcs I hit it soooo much.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Altof

It would seem funny to have a werewolves doing flying kicks all the time :p

But anyway...

Since i see our role in a group as of right now is pretty average, not good, not bad, but average. I'd like to see something, maybe a spell, or aa that can only be used on a raid. I don't know what it would be or if that works and whatnot, but the only other option is for better dps discs heh. Oh, and i'd like to see a pet aa that makes our pet not eat enrage since enrage pretty much only effects our pets and mage pets now (and a mnk if he doesn't keep up his own aura).