Main Menu

Parley With Ganak mission... possible to box?

Started by bobokatt1970, February 15, 2009, 01:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobokatt1970

Although I finished progression, I am trying to help out a few friends that have come back.  In order to get the progression missions in FoB theme it seems you need the mission Parley With Ganak from Jaled'Dar.  I can request it and have all the stuff to hand in but you need to kill 4 named iksars close to the Kaesora entrance in FoS.  These 4 mobs are linked, cant be mezzes or stunned or rooted.  Anyone have any idea or suggestions as to how to 2 or 3 box them?  Can they be parked with chanter or sham push?  I know they path out of their area and you can get them solo but 4 of those mobs at once is hard.  I can never seem to get anyone to do that mission.. everyone hates it.

Inphared

Vidyne

Shaman punt and Enc punt both fail because:

Root doesn't work
Memblur on enchanter works, but the other mobs are aggroed, so it just reaggros.

I've seen this mission done 2 ways, and heard of a 3rd

#1  Tank all 4 mobs
#2  Kite 3, tank 1
#3 something to do with long distances, not as clear on this one, haven't seen it done.

Shatho

I boxed this mission with 83 BST/DRU/MNK with a tank and 2 healer mercs.  Basically I agroed with the monk in the westernmost part of Ganak's path near the wall.  I put monk on autorun north and picked off one of the mobs.  I kept alt-tabbing to monk to make him change directions while I picked off one mob at the time.  I wound up getting 2 in camp at once, but as long as you have agro on all 4, you can pick them off one at the time. Just make sure you throw something or damage them all in some way - just the agro you get from the dialogue won't be enough to single them off.

Wrek Increw Druid
Mens  Monk
Quellious

wildwaters

Its a bitch to do but I was able to split with sk (very carefully) and some skillful tagging. I did it with a couple friends but I feel I could have easily boxed it.

bobokatt1970