Main Menu

Tribal Fury on Maelin Starpyre is Recruiting!

Started by Velnarin, February 23, 2009, 10:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Velnarin

TF is lookin' for one beastlord! If you are level 81+, have at least 18khp/17k mana/2.7kac unbuffed (higher is great) and more than 750 AAs feel free to contact us if raiding interests you and time permits. Drive to improve is a must.

Do you like killing robots? So do we. We're currently raiding Meldrath's Majestic Mansion and SoD's Oceangreen theme is on farm status for those who prefer gnolls and bugs. We're pushing toward Crystallos, and can use more bodies. Check the post here: http://tribalfury.org/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14544 for full class needs.

We don't require any applicants to have zone flags, but it's helpful.

We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday (or sometimes Friday instead) 9pm - ~12:30 Eastern time. We use an open bidding/DKP system (1 DKP earned per hour). To be able to spend more than 20 DKP per item, members must maintain at least 20% 60-day raid attendance. The more dedicated our raid force is to showing up the faster we can progress our members and the guild as a whole.

To submit an application, please read this: http://tribalfury.org/forum3/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=14357
If you have any questions feel free to contact Velnarin, Aithzarx or Cliffy.

wildwaters

Quote from: Velnarin on February 23, 2009, 10:10:09 PM
2.7kac unbuffed (higher is great)

If I may, I would remove this from your beast reqs. If a beast is in group gear and has the 18k or higher hp then switches out his groupable 70-150 hp/mana augs to ac augs to make your reqs you are just gimping his potential.
The potential loss of hp/mana will mean more deaths to dots and aes in MMM and loss of over all dps.
You would be better served to up your hp/mana reqs then putitng any sort of ac reqs out >.<

-tony

Hzath

Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Velnarin

Yeah MMM has AEs hehe. =P

We got those numbers by putting mock SoF tier 3 group gear magelos together in part so if someone has the minimum hp/mana odds are they're going to have the AC. We're also not going to go "omg soandso has 100 AC less than we asked for! Auto-reject.".