Main Menu

Question regarding Rottrued the Twisted

Started by Praxxis, May 27, 2009, 08:47:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Praxxis

Hey all,

I've been raiding with a pickup raid force and we killed Rottrued the Twisted last week on our first try.  After which, we've been discussing the encounter and trying to get a better understanding of the event.  One question has been brought up which we have not been able to identify or not yet.

Does Rottrued the Twisted power up if someone casts slow on him?

Fuzzbuster

never had time to analyize this raid we burn him too quick
[85 Beastlord Fuzzbuster <Silent Redemption>]
Cazic-Thule Server
[Tue May 26 20:20:53 2009] Fuzzbuster scores a critical hit! (20371)
[Tue May 26 20:20:53 2009] Electrified Trophy was hit by non-melee for 20380 points of damage.
[Tue May 26 20:20:53 2009] You punch Electrified Trophy for 20380 points of damage.

Nusa

We've always slowed him in the first seconds, so if he's easier without a slow, we don't know about it.

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

Kanan

He doesn't like being slowed.  Iirc, there's like some big AE, mebbe ramp, that he does when he gets slowed.

Not slowing him will make it a lil easier.

Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Khauruk

The first time we did him, we didn't get that AE ramp...maybe people were just too lazy to slow him that time.  If we ever do him again though, I'll make sure to slow him, so I can hope people die from the ramp :)
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Kanan

Quote from: Khauruk on May 28, 2009, 07:53:31 PM
The first time we did him, we didn't get that AE ramp...maybe people were just too lazy to slow him that time.  If we ever do him again though, I'll make sure to slow him, so I can hope people die from the ramp :)

rofl... sadist ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar