Main Menu

BP Effects (Feedback Needed)

Started by Tadenea, April 30, 2009, 05:38:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razimir

Quote from: Smobon on May 15, 2009, 03:25:13 PM
Who the heck is level 85 and has yet to get faction for Howl at the Moon (or is it yowl? I forget) ? I had Oceangreen and Bloody Kith maxxed for a long time and then FoS

I am, I find grinding LB mobs / quests very boring. Missing only one FoS raid from rk.3, so will wait for that.

What comes for BP clicky, dunno about grp BP one. Raid one seems to be double as much damage so that might be the reason why some ppl likes it.

-Raz

Karve

Quote from: Smobon on May 15, 2009, 03:25:13 PM
Who the heck is level 85 and has yet to get faction for Howl at the Moon (or is it yowl? I forget) ? I had Oceangreen and Bloody Kith maxxed for a long time and then FoS and then finally got Tosk done. Still have one more left I think in Korafax.

Then again, that preview was pretty good start to getting ally with that first faction.

I did FoS, Kith, Tosk and then OGH . weird but true, Kith just seems to be taking me forever to get the faction even though I've helped a  good 20+ people with the tasks there. Still, one day when I'm really bored I'll probably get it finished.

Professional Mad Bastard.

Cormil

Without a doubt i feel the clicky is nice but i also have yet to see a significant boost in DPS.  The yowl focus is very nice but again, i dont see a huge mana save from other slot items.  I would reiterate what was said about increasing the life shard % and more mana pres for Yowl. 
The one thing that is thematic with any clicky is its usefullness and longevity as well as wheter or not the effect is usefull..  Ideally the clicky, imho, is more valuable when its something we normally cant cast like bramble coat.  This may be too much but maybe a Malo type spell to assist in our Slows landing. 

Corm

Gamgan

I really hope they do away with pet proc clickies, that's essentially all we've gotten since, umm, longer than I care to remember (OoW?).  While SoD one was by far the best of its kind, I wouldn't mind seeing a class defining clickie that could be used for expansions.  Monk dispell, the amazing OoW robe necros still use, stuff like that.  It doesn't even have to be as godly as the necro robe, but just something different (while still useful and not restricted by lvls or tied to certain spells).  Boost our double attack rating (significantly) for 1 minute, temporarily give us flurry ability at a worthwhile ratio, or increase melee + spell crit chance, or increae our melee + spell accuracy, something along those lines.  Also, with the stagnation of our pets, I would prefer clickies not to be tied to the warder.

Khauruk

Warder clickies are a fine idea, but we have too many of them to keep in bags already.  Time for something new, and worthwhile.  I'd like to see something along the lines of WAR omens BP (disc duration extension), but that probably would be vetoed by the devs.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Kaldrimarr_Stromm

The proc from the click portion of the SoD BPs is nice - it goes off often enough (and for those that haven't actually looked it up, the DoT portion from the t5 group is 690 dmg/tick for 18s, refreshing every time it goes off).

The Yowl at the Moon Effeciency on my t3 raid one is 25% - I am not complaining. Our mana usage SUCKS as is, and I will take the extra 8% preservation over the normal bene/detri (which is it?) preservation.