Main Menu

Idea for Sony

Started by Mazame, May 05, 2009, 03:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazame

They have added tabs in for diffrent things could they add in a Tab for our Pet gear??
           I am not asking for us to beable to add and take off gear as I know that would be unbalanced for non pet classes. But more so I am asking for a List of current gear our pet is using So we know what they could use and when is wasted by giving them.  I normal start out ok knowing what I give my pet but by the end of a long day after wipes and petting pet in pockets and giving him the trash loot  gear I find, I am often wondering what my pet is wearing.
           I even be happy with a /pet gear ..  that would list his current gear set up. As a tab it would be the best and maybe let us click and destroy stuff so new can be added. often I use hate proc weapons when soloing and then get in a group and now find me not wanting the hate for example.

Mazame

My 2nd Idea would be  Can they change Pets to be defaulted Tiny ?

every time I use GBA I have to follow it up with a pet shrink, I would rather they  default our pets small and give us a pet grow spell.  for when we want them bigger.

Nusa

And, if you hadn't noticed, Tiny Companion results in a smaller pet than Shrink does, at least for a Vah Shir. I block all the normal shrink spells on my pet so nobody undoes it with a group shrink.

Denti

You can block the illusion part of GBA, both on yourself and the pet and thus prevent the growth issue, by the way the same for the ranger thingy.

jitathab

Just block all the shrink and illusion spells on the warder, then use tiny companion and its not a problem any more.

Pharly

Quote from: Denti on May 05, 2009, 09:35:08 AM
You can block the illusion part of GBA, both on yourself and the pet and thus prevent the growth issue, by the way the same for the ranger thingy.

Is GBA a buff and an illusion (like necro's lich line now) or just a single buff?

If it's just a single buff, would it be possible to block the illusion portion of Pact of the Wurine aswell? I'm really tired of being a Werewolf  :-(

Denti

GBA and the similar ranger group buff are made up of an illusion and the buff, because putting them into one would mean that certain classes would be able to keep the buff forever. That enables everyone though to block the illusion which is a very nice thing.

Pact is a different thing as it is self only and thus only one buff, however pact stacks with other illusions (was necessary so normal BA stuck on us) so you can just cast any other illusion after you applied pact.

Azire

How do I go about blocking our group shrink on my pet?

NM, I found it. Amazing what you can do when you put an effort forth.

Catnip_Inny

Quote from: Denti on May 06, 2009, 08:41:17 AM
so you can just cast any other illusion after you applied pact.

doing this means u cant use Beastial Alignment FYI

Razimir

Quote from: Catnip_Inny on May 07, 2009, 10:03:06 PM
doing this means u cant use Beastial Alignment FYI

Correct, but you can click illusion off when using BA.

-Raz