Main Menu

Beastlords to get limited slashing weapons in Underfoot!!!

Started by Maylian, July 22, 2009, 08:47:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maylian

I am bored as sin at work and at home and all boards seem to be dead. Please someone start some drama or something so I can have a laugh and hurl some abuse at people or something...

I thought the title of this might get some attention and get things started.....

Hzath

I hear rangers are getting fade, we should lobby harder
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Maylian

I hear Inphared was one of the girls in the 2 girls and a cup video.....nasty boy!

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

Inphared

Quote from: Maylian on July 22, 2009, 09:16:53 AM
I hear Inphared was one of the girls in the 2 girls and a cup video.....nasty boy!

Check your sources.

I was one of the camera men, duh!

Selronis

that was funny, the statement, not the video

Maylian

Quote from: Inphared on July 22, 2009, 01:01:14 PM

Check your sources.

I was one of the camera men, duh!

Did you have to wear a hazmat suit or anything? But seriously I'm still bored and no drama!

Praxxis

I think we have all dumped our drama in attempts to get Sony to hear our cries regarding how easy mages can hit 5-6kdps with group gear and we can't even hit that with slightly better raid gear.

It is a useless effort these days.

Maylian

Then maybe we can stir up some drama on other boards I visit by posting some shit here. I'm just bored really so wanted an active thread I can read, laugh and post about and maybe throw a couple of insults at someone to boot.

Nusa

You need to widen your horizons, then. Plenty of trash-talking forums out there, and they aren't hard to find...this just isn't one of them. Nor should it be.

Inphared

Quote from: Praxxis on July 23, 2009, 01:32:18 PM
how easy mages can hit 5-6kdps with group gear and we can't even hit that with slightly better raid gear.

That's pretty pitiful. I'm sorry for you.

kharthai

Group Ferocity is coming to our new spell lineup.  7510 mana per cast, requires reagents- 2 peridots and an emerald.

Beastlord miitigation/avoidance is being lowered to make our pet more appealing as a tank.

Defense disc is accordingly being removed and replaced with a warder defensive disc similar to furious discipline for warriors.

Pact of the Wurine form is now immune to shrink.

Shaman are taking back the power and receiving warders, same graphics as beastlord, race dependant.

New projectile summon item, available for all beastlords- Stoop and Scoop bag, summons 20x Warder Poo.  Like dreadstones from dreadspire, but more fragrant.

Ae Warder Attack - Beastlord grabs his/her warder by the tail and swings it around, causing damage to any creatures nearby.

Warder Headshot - The beastlord throws their warder at the opponent, killing weaker enemies in a single blow.

In Soviet Russia - Player and warder are switched.  You see through your warder's eyes, control its movements etc.  Pet commands will control your character instead.  Finally /pet no cast will do something!

Maybe not exactly rage inspiring, but I tried.

nedoirah

Quote from: kharthai on July 23, 2009, 10:57:10 PM
Group Ferocity is coming to our new spell lineup.  7510 mana per cast, requires reagents- 2 peridots and an emerald.

So what?

Beastlord miitigation/avoidance is being lowered to make our pet more appealing as a tank.

I quit

Defense disc is accordingly being removed and replaced with a warder defensive disc similar to furious discipline for warriors.

See above

Pact of the Wurine form is now immune to shrink.

I use a second illusion for visual appeal ;)

Shaman are taking back the power and receiving warders, same graphics as beastlord, race dependant.

Again so what?

New projectile summon item, available for all beastlords- Stoop and Scoop bag, summons 20x Warder Poo.  Like dreadstones from dreadspire, but more fragrant.

HAHA

Ae Warder Attack - Beastlord grabs his/her warder by the tail and swings it around, causing damage to any creatures nearby.

I have to see that

Warder Headshot - The beastlord throws their warder at the opponent, killing weaker enemies in a single blow.

Wolverine's fastball special anyone?
In Soviet Russia - Player and warder are switched.  You see through your warder's eyes, control its movements etc.  Pet commands will control your character instead.  Finally /pet no cast will do something!

A variation of a ranger spell (can't remember the exact name)
Maybe not exactly rage inspiring, but I tried.

Some of these were good jokes.

Kroe

Quote from: kharthai on July 23, 2009, 10:57:10 PM

Not far from the mark  8-)

http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=19835&source=Live

which adds proc http://lucy.allakhazam.com/spell.html?id=19841

Wreckers - Bertoxxulous - Saryrn

Catnip_Inny

umm thats not half bad haha... whats the catch though'?  /looks around for sony nerf bat