Main Menu

Scouts locs

Started by bladethecat, July 23, 2009, 04:57:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bladethecat

With the revamp of zones have the Scout / Mob locations have changed/  Some locs I can not get to as wall does not let me go there.  BTW the link to the Epic Guide seems to be broken.

Nusa

Which locations in which zones are you having trouble getting to?

Ya, that link does seem broken. Allah's should have the basic info you need, however.

bladethecat

I made a 51 Ranger so with locs(marking on map) , Landmarks and track (reverse alpha) I a trying to get them. LFay is the one i am having provlems with Loc was but I am using the pyramid to get me close.

Nusa

Pyramid? If you're referring to the wizard spires, you're in Greater Faydark, which is the wrong zone.

Been a long time, but I recall it being along east wall, a bit north of the shadowed men. The scouts are 36-hour respawns (or they were when I did it eons ago...may have changed), so if someone else has done the quest recently, someone has killed it for fun, or the server was recently reset, you won't find it up.

edit - Just realized you're on Mayong, which would mean scouts are likely down much of the time because of competition. But if you have or create toons on another server, you can use that to verify you have exactly the right scout locations -- scouts are likely to be up on most other servers.