Main Menu

Never got Empathic Fury

Started by Mordeb42, August 05, 2009, 02:59:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordeb42

Hello all, since I created my bst during the end of TBS, I spent a lot of time catching up.  Now that I am just about finished with everything in SOD, I am researching stuff I missed.

I just went back and got all DON AAs up to Vish and MPG group trials.

Is Empathic Fury any good?  I believe it is on the 69 DODH quest arc.  Anyone have a link to how it stacks with our other disc and AAs?

Thanks

kharthai

It's our best disc.  Doesn't stack with Bestial Alignment, at least the damage mod part doesn't.

A better list here:
http://forums.beastlords.org/index.php?topic=8362.45

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

Mordeb42

Thanks for the info.  It is going on the list hehe.

Vidyne

Doesn't stack with taste of blood either.  Or rather, is blocked by taste of blood.

wildwaters

tast of blood is one of the most useless aa's lol

Kanan

I believe it is something you can literally research.  It may be no drop upon doing the research though, so it may be something you have to do yourself.  I don't know this for certain though, since I've had 0 interest in trying to grind up TS for no real reason in EQ anymore ;p

Doing the quest is pretty simple though.  Think when I made Altof do it months ago, they did the entire line in a single night.  It's silly easy nowadays.  I think you might have to get 1 person to join you along with your merc, but that's just to get the tasks I'm pretty certain.  I'm sure most anyone can function as "an ogre in a kid's playground", to steal a wonderful line from a guildie ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

nedoirah

I soloed the entire arc for that disc. It's very easy to get.

Mordeb42

Bought it last night in bazaar.  First time I have seen it there.

Seems like a fairly good dps disk.  I really don't like it targeting my pet though.

Khauruk

Irritating, but worth it.  I do keep Bestial Fury in a hotkey still for when I'm low on endurance, since EF uses far more.
TURNCOAT!!!!!