Main Menu

BEASTLORD AA CHART - current up to SoD

Started by bladethecat, August 06, 2009, 08:12:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bladethecat

Quotehttp://home.comcast.net/~jerickson7047/site/?/page/Beastlord_AA_chart/Beastlord AA Chart

Courtesy of Nedoirah.
                                                                                        ---Khauruk

I am looking for a place to find a listing of AA is somewhat a spreedsheet format-- giving name-- how many points per rank, to many rank,  How many total points, descriptoin as well as some info.  If you are not sure of what I am speaking about  go to Spirit Realm  AA section for Druids ( that site is now Shaman, Druid and Pally) I printed mine out lanscape so i get most the stuff i wanted ans ll the extra stuff it had it choped it off.

I think yo u have many several of these but it appears that the links are now broken so I can not view / print them.  Please direct me to an up to date list that I can see in a more grid like fashion (I  can think about it better that way.)

For some of them I can get a good idea from the druid list but some classes have more ranks in some AA than the same AA in another class.  Of course lots of the, are class specific.

Razimir

Quote from: bladethecat on August 06, 2009, 08:12:42 AM
   I think yo u have many several of these but it appears that the links are now broken so I can not view / print them.  Please direct me to an up to date list that I can see in a more grid like fashion (I  can think about it better that way.)

Atleast I haven't seen them made by anyone.

-Raz

Grbage

Far as I know no one has put in the effort to make an aa spreadsheet in a long time.
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Kanan

One problem with doing them is remembering how many points a particular rank costs.  Gods.. I get asked "How many AA was [AA #7]?" "I derno.. did that 3 years ago"  Hell.. how many remember original cost of pet affinity? ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Camikazi

Quote from: Kanan on August 06, 2009, 03:15:08 PM
One problem with doing them is remembering how many points a particular rank costs.  Gods.. I get asked "How many AA was [AA #7]?" "I derno.. did that 3 years ago"  Hell.. how many remember original cost of pet affinity? ;p

Wasn't it 20 originally?

nedoirah

12?

I have a chart listing I made of the aa. I don't know how acurate it is since I made it duiring the final days of beta. If you like I can send you a copy or post a link somewhere

Khauruk

Please email it to me (address in PM).
TURNCOAT!!!!!

bladethecat

Please PM me also with the list.  Even if it was during beta it can not be vastly differant.  As it si just a guidline I can plan for what I think I need to if things a differant than what I thinkI can tailor my guild to do some in a differant order to make whole outlook more efficent, thus making me a better BL :)

Camikazi

Quote from: nedoirah on August 06, 2009, 08:53:01 PM
12?

I have a chart listing I made of the aa. I don't know how acurate it is since I made it duiring the final days of beta. If you like I can send you a copy or post a link somewhere

ooo I want!!

nedoirah

Ok I got the chart uploaded to a site. If anyone has trouble with the display please let me know so I try to fix it.

Beastlord AA chart

Kanan

Quote from: Camikazi on August 06, 2009, 08:35:24 PM
Quote from: Kanan on August 06, 2009, 03:15:08 PM

Wasn't it 20 originally?

ding ding ding! we gots a winnah! ;p

I know I got a TON of AAs when they repriced those and refunded the difference for those who paid original costs.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Camikazi

Few things I noticed
Ambidexterity is just one level price 9
Spell Casting Fury is 3 levels at 2 4 6
Fury of Magic is 9 levels, starts 3 6 9 not sure of rest
Destructive Fury is 3 levels 3 6 9 I believe

Warder's Wrath should be Warder's Fury
Second Wind should be Forceful Rejuvenation

All else looks good, I like the list.

nedoirah

A few things changed since I made the list during Beta. But this is what I came up with so if we all collaborate on it, I think we can compile an accurate list. I'll make notes of your post and research those that you're not sure of to add to my listing.

nedoirah

Quote from: Camikazi on August 10, 2009, 02:19:28 PM
Few things I noticed
Ambidexterity is just one level price 9
(I think that was done as 2 ranks for the other aa that helps dual wield)
Spell Casting Fury is 3 levels at 2 4 6
(See Below)
Fury of Magic is 9 levels, starts 3 6 9 not sure of rest
(It does start at 3 6 9 then the following ranks I'm not sure of since again it was made during beta. I combined it with the other spell casting fury aa. If you'll notice I have it listed as 12 ranks not 9.)
Destructive Fury is 3 levels 3 6 9 I believe
(I have to change the name is all)

Warder's Wrath should be Warder's Fury
Second Wind should be Forceful Rejuvenation
(You're right and they will be changed shortly)
All else looks good, I like the list.

Can we get this thread marked or stickied or something?

Khauruk

Yeah, lemme talk to Jaeren first.   My permissions apparently bugged during one of the forum migrations he has done, so I can't really do anything right now except ban people.
TURNCOAT!!!!!