Main Menu

hints (gathering the 4 items-- Section 3)

Started by bladethecat, August 08, 2009, 11:36:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bladethecat

They grey is truely a pain to get.  Make sure you bring a friend and have a healer merc as well.  The grey is a vaccum so you need some form of EB (like the elaborate cap)  Using your map go around and spring some traps.  I got the ore  right near the SD zone line-- the trap just north of the SD line normall has 3 boulderings.  The trap just to the south of that sometimes springs a stone beast and I got 2 of the ore there.   I think it takes a while for the traps to reset.  Every once in a while you get mega adds/ I think 1 time we cleaned up aobut 15 skellies,5 or 6 worms a few  snakes amd several golems.  It took over 30 min to kill them all-- kill one and ot seemed like you had 2 more.  That is why you need a healer merc.

Padding is easy normally you can get them right by line-- i had to  go in and 2 the right a little bit to finally get mine-- and void gems were in ME just before the UP line

finall fight was draining-- went down to 8 manna on it.  Near the outpost you can look aorund and you  will finally  see 2 light brown tents. You probably will see they guys warder first but he is inside the tent to the warders left.   After i willed the guy I just grabed the stuff and zoned into Echo-- did not want to spend the effort  working on the warder.

Good luck