Main Menu

Pet heals

Started by Mazame, August 27, 2009, 03:41:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazame

What heals do you use for keeping you pets up?

is Minax's Mending any good / worth using.

Dilgartownguard

It's not even worth the effort of putting it into your spell book.

Catnip_Inny

i use promised heal, and then the 2 AA heals as well as fort companion

replenish companion? AA is very handand instant cast

Zunar

Depends if you mean on raids or group.
I tend to use Bulwark of Tri'Quaras, because it eats alot of hits, making you need to heal the pet way less...at the end it adds some dps too when it wears off /shrug
I only wish the spell was instant cast.

When that's used up, I tend to rely on the AA heals...
It really depends on how much I expect to heal the warder I guess....and on what event.
Some SoD raids don't allow you to use any heal with a cure component, so it rules out using Salve of Reshan etc.

In my experience though..Minax Mending is pretty worthless atm, as it's not enough to keep the pet alive in most cases and it's not even insta cast. I'd use Promised Rejuvenation over that....

Nusa

I'm only willing to spend one spell slot on pet heals, except for special cases...so promised is usually what's loaded and used. I also have AA pet heals or the player heal to patch the pet if that's not going to land in time. But backing the pet off until the heal lands is often the easiest way to save it.

Denti

Only useful spell we have is promised (and sadly that has been farmed out to mages and in turn nerfed for us), apart from that i do use both aa heals. Without having the SoD ranks of replenish it allready crits for close to 80k which is more than double of what my pet can reach in hps anyway.

wildwaters

I am pretty much same as everybody else, promised and aa, not that i have many ranks in the aa atm >.<

Kanan

heh.. i'm slack.. i pretty much only use promised and the pet loh.. i don't think about the pet HoT AA very often
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Vidyne

I usually have dragonscale guard and promised memmed.  Only if I want to try pet clericing, will I usually put salve in there as well.
Replenish is wonderful, and blessing is fairly nice.

kharthai

Dragonscale guard/Promised usually.  Replenish is always a lifesaver.  I'm bad at remembering to hit the other aa's.

jitathab

A new instant spell that heals 5k and then 10k after 10 secs would help a lot.

Zunar

Quote from: jitathab on September 01, 2009, 09:03:52 AM
A new instant spell that heals 5k and then 10k after 10 secs would help a lot.

I'd like to see Salve of Reeshan just recourse a 2-3K heal on ourselves...or make that pet HoT spell land on both the master and the warder  :-)

We spend too much time casting heals, and not dpsing :P

Denti

Would rather like our promised line brought up to its former standard with a half value recourse landing on us. Of course that shouldn't be available to mages.