Main Menu

Call of the Wild

Started by Tamerov, September 20, 2009, 12:02:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamerov

Am trying to do the Call of the Wild spell quest in Gunthak. As I have read you have to hand the glowing stone to an injured wolf which is usually found in the first camp to the left as you enter the tunnel to Dulak. I have been hanging around that camp for 2 days and have yet to see any wolf of any sort. Are there place holders? Do you have to kill off the mobs in the camp to get the wolf to spawn? Or is this quest broken?

Nusa

Been years, but I remember having to kill stuff until the wolf spawned.

Tiroon

The Injured Wolf can spawn in pretty much any place around the fort. So before camping an area you will need to get invisible and check if it is up somewhere (use your spell to invis but have a stack of cloudy potions ready in the potion belt for recasts).
Tiroon Firefang
Vah Shir Savage Lord
Stromm

Ignorance killed the cat! Curiosity was framed.

Martosh

you meen bond of the wild i think :P

when i did that i kill everithing to make him spawn

Tamerov

Got the name wrong..its Bond of the Wild, but anyway I finally completed it. I thought I would post this as it seemed to work for me. After killing mobs around the fort for several hours and having no luck at all I went and checked Alla's again and in the comments section someone wrote a hint and I decided to try it as nothing else I was doing was working. The hint was, to clear the area right near the entrance and just to the right of the entrance. Then go back to the lighthouse area and talk to Coldtongue again, then run back to the area you just cleared. I did that and first time I did it the wolf had spawned in the first hut to the right as you enter. The key seems to be to go back and talk to the quest NPC after clearing the area. I didnt go through the whole dialog just the first two phrases. Hope maybe this helps someone else on down the line.