Main Menu

WARNING - SOLOING MONSTER MISSION CHANGES

Started by Khauruk, September 25, 2009, 04:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khauruk

From Slein Jinn on Evilgamer:

QuoteDefault Warning Re: Soloing MM's
Yesterday(ish) they ninja added a requirement that two players be in the zone in order for the chest to open. Don't use a merc to request the mission, as you'll find yourself unable to reap your rewards at the end. And you wouldn't want to reach the end and discover you need another player considering the task locks when the "open the chest" stage is revealed.

I'm not trying to create another thread for people to bitch about the whole MM shenanigans, but I figure not everyone's keeping up with our 10 page bitchfest and should be made aware since I haven't seen any official announcement regarding this (it isn't in the MotD, there was no patch, and it isn't in the latest announcement from Absor that I saw).

From http://www.evilgamer.net/forums/showthread.php?p=132656#post132656 (warning - pretty much that entire site is nsfw)
TURNCOAT!!!!!

wildwaters

Khauruk

Quote from: wildwaters on September 25, 2009, 05:32:31 PM
Quote from: Khauruk on September 25, 2009, 04:02:41 PM
warning - pretty much that entire site is nsfw)

/grins

I know my posts are!  Somehow that thread linked has stayed useful.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

AbyssalMage

Glad to know the information about the nerf.
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Zunar

Friend SK soloed Lguk yesterday on a necro...after all that time the chest at end didn't open for him.

Camikazi

Quote from: Zunar on September 26, 2009, 10:40:46 AM
Friend SK soloed Lguk yesterday on a necro...after all that time the chest at end didn't open for him.
Need to have at least 2 people in the zone or chest will not open.

Inphared

Quote from: Camikazi on September 26, 2009, 02:21:37 PM

No way!

Khauruk

Quote from: Inphared on September 26, 2009, 02:51:48 PM
Quote from: Camikazi on September 26, 2009, 02:21:37 PM

No way!

YA RLY
TURNCOAT!!!!!

AbyssalMage

What would you sugest for a team for Sol B and LGuk versions.  Going to need to get some clickies out of here and I can't box them and finding a group has gone the way of the dodo bird sense the raid nerf.  I have a friend who will possible group this with me so most likely it will only be 2 of us doing.  So should we go Necro/Shaman for each of them or is certain combinations better for each one?

Also...

Are these permanent or only 'till December when Undershore releases?
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Karve

On test now, 3 required to get the task and be in zone to loot.

Professional Mad Bastard.

Khauruk

TURNCOAT!!!!!

wildwaters

Lol if I wanted any of the gear beyond teh augs I might reactivate my third account hehe (or steal my brothers alt /grins).