Main Menu

Question about con in RSS

Started by Mardag, September 30, 2009, 06:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maylian

I get approx. 6-7% AA per kill in RSS without merc and approximately 3k AA's.

Mardag

So droping the merc in RSS would cause me to go from 4% to 6-7% a kill.  Doesn't really matter though as I have been hitting Loping Plains nightly for a few hours for very good experience and Fangbreaker faction so I can get 2 spells from them.  Still only Indifferent though :(

nedoirah

Do the worgs and wereorcs tasks for faction with the fangbreakers.

Mardag

I have been doing the crocs collect 10 task and the kill 20 worgs task.  Crocs because they are higher level and usually not camped and worgs for easier faction but less experience.

Maylian

I always also did the orc and werewolf tasks in that area as well since it was killing the same mobs.

Kanan

I did the orc task where you "rescued" that one guy laying in the middle of the camp.  The leader type of those guys you spawned was a faction hit himself (only mob at that time that gave a faction hit). 

Once, when I was doing it with a group pulling that camp, they were loving it.. they never had to stop pulling bcs I was constantly respawning mobs for them to kill (I just killed the boss type, since he was only one I can remember being able to consistently pull single).
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Mardag

I decided to level to 80 and at 80 I get 11% AA per kill off crocs in Loping Plains with a healer merc in group.  This is with about 640 AA so you guys with 1k plus will obviously get less but can probably solo the crocs where I still need a healer to be efficient.  Faction still indifferent but luckily I found the Rk1 poison nuke in bazaar so I am not completely deficient in dps.