Main Menu

patch notes on test

Started by Sharrien, November 19, 2009, 09:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharrien

*** Spells ***

The Prism skin effect caused by several Beastlord warder spells has been increased to 2 hits up from 1.
The warders summoned by Spirit of Hoshkar have increased dodge, block, and riposte skills. They also now have a chance to parry attacks as well.

Check that out!  Should help keep kitty alive a little longer.  I think that was hte patch just for Test server, but not sure.  Looking forward to seeing it on live servers.

Woohoo!  :-D
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Khauruk

A hearty thanks for those who convinced Rytan to boost this.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Karve

[timemachine]
isn't this what we made all the fuss about ages ago ?

blimey ;) well its all good, thats for sure! Well played!

Professional Mad Bastard.

Kanan

well I'll be...

Well done beta bsts :)

Though Rytan's been on my good list for a while, especially when he jumped on the pets with so little time left last beta and actually did some fairly good work imo on them (granted, he super-powered up the magi pets a bit much, but /shrug)
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Karve

If it's our turn to get a super-pwered up pet I'll live with it, I know I will feel bad etc but I'll liv ewith it somehow.

For now, this is brilliant if it goes live.

Professional Mad Bastard.

Vidyne

Unusual

Dodge and riposte skills were identical to all other pets and should not have been boosted.
Parry didn't exist on beastlord pets, but did on every other pet.
Block was lower by a considerable margin to other pets.

This was what I posted parses on eqplayers forums in a few posts when people kept randomly spitting out opinions on the beastlord warder needing strength increases/etc or the warder not needing anything(anti people).   Tried to give cold hard parses to show where each was wrong and show that the warder was weaker in defensive skills than all other pets.

Hoshkar EM2, max aa, vaxztn rk 2, rapidity rk 2
88468dmg in 5:03
291.97dps
1201 max
324 min(punch)
483 avg
183 hits
134 misses
67 blocks
36 dodges
61 magic
26 parries
29 ripostes

Khauruk

This will go live with the expansion by the way - just confirmed by Rytan.  No patches 'til then.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Vidyne

SS Hoshkar with comp agility 3, sturdy companion 3, flurry 20, crit 23, vaxztn rk 2, unparalled rapidity rk 2, pet armor

914,534 damage in 50:02
304.64 dps
1323 max
495.68 avg
283/337 min kick/punch
1845 hits
1228 misses
612 blocks
311 dodges
576 magic
300 parries
281 ripostes

Here's an older parse
SS Hoshkar with comp agility 3, sturdy companion 3, flurry 20, crit 23, vaxztn rk 2, unrivaled rapidity rk 2, pet armor

1,231,445damage in 50:05
409.80dps
1277 max
478.60avg
260/310 min punch
2573 hits
1358 misses
362 blocks
285 dodges
280 magic
270 ripostes

On second thought, i may have done the older parse on a practice 85, not a practice 88...   so i'll redo once more.   Still, the newer pet would be tanking a "harder" mob, and doing better at it.

Brane

Hmm if I look over the patch notes, I see no mention of the pet upgrade that was supposed to come with the expansion.
Or is it missing because this is the pre-launch?

bobokatt1970

Aye same no mention -- unless it goes stealth for the ones that are in the know and have read various posts or.... it waits till the official release on the 15th.  Be interesting if folks log in today when the servers are up and can provide some feedback.  Not sure if you would need the prequests and early access.  All speculation at this point.

Sharrien

So....no responses on the patch notes thread.  Anyone who is not stuck at work (like me) seeing any parries showing up from their warders?
Maelin Starpyre

Vidyne

[Tue Dec 08 16:32:55 2009] An experimental Kedge champion tries to hit Vidyne`s warder, but Vidyne`s warder parries!
[Tue Dec 08 16:33:04 2009] An experimental Kedge champion tries to hit Vidyne`s warder, but Vidyne`s warder parries!

Sharrien

Thanks!  Looks like good news.

Even better news.....damn near quittin time so I can go home and log in soon.
Maelin Starpyre

AbyssalMage

Quote from: Sharrien on December 08, 2009, 07:31:10 PM
So....no responses on the patch notes thread.  Anyone who is not stuck at work (like me) seeing any parries showing up from their warders?

I wish they would provide detailed information on what they patch.  But at least this was a beneficial "stealth" patch :)
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

kindarring2

I heard that it was going live when new expan was live. So maybe no patch notes but its done it seams.
Gimpbstlord  dam i need to update

Kindo dam i need to update