Healing Adept 10-12
Healing Gift  19-21
Mental Clarity  19-23
Mental Stamina 6-10
Mnemonic Retention 3-4
Persistent Casting  7-9
Weapon Affinity  7
(New) Divine Companion Aura
(The gods empower you to render your pet invulnerable for a short period of time)
(New) Gift of Amazing Exquisite Radiant Mana
(New) Gift of Exquisite Radiant Mana
(New) Gift of Mana 1-3
(New) Gift of Radiant Mana
(All Mana type AA listed above give innate chance your next spell casted will only cost 1 point of Mana, each rank increases the Levels of spells that can effect this)
(New) Group Perfected Levitation
(This ability grants you a perfected ability to Levitate on demand)
(New) Hastened Companion's Blessing 1-3
(This ability decreases the amount of time required between uses of Companion's Blessing by 60 seconds per rank)
(New) Hastened Forceful Rejuvenation 1-3
(This ability decreases the amount of time required between uses of Forceful Rejuvenation by 5% per rank)
(New) Hastened Mass Group Buff 1-3
(This ability decreases the amount of time required between uses of Mass Group Buff by ten percent per rank)
(New) Spell Casting Mastery 1-3
(This ability gives you a chance to lower the mana cost for the spell by 2, 5, and 10 percent)
(New) Spell Casting Subtlety 1-3
(After training in this ability, NPCs will notice your magical activities 5, 10, and 20 percent less)

Class AA's
Attack of the Warders 4-6
Beastial Alignment 4
Beastial Frenzy 11-13
Bite of the Asp 2
Companion's Agility 4-6
Destructive Fury 4-6
Feral Swipe 5
Focused Paragon of Spirit 7-9
Gorilla Smash 2
Hastened Feral Attacks 4-6
Paragon of Spirit 14-16
Raven's Claw 2
Roar of Thunder 13-15
Sturdy Companion 4-6
Taste of Blood 4
Warder's Alacrity 18-20
(New) Focus of Animus 1-3
(This ability, when active, increases the chance that your poison and disease spells will land on your target. Additional ranks increase your chance of success with these spells)
(New) Improved Natural Invisibility
(This ability allows your target to quickly disappear from sight for a short time)
(New) Nature's Salve 1-3
(This ability, when active, cures detrimental effects from you and your warder. Additional ranks increase the potency of the cure)
(New) Prolific Minion 1-3
(This ability grants your pet the ability to proc short duration swarm pets. Each rank increases the chance to proc)
(New) Protection of the Warder 1-3
(This ability, when active, provides you with protection from melee attacks. Additional ranks increase the total amount of damage absorption per hit that you are afforded)
(New) Tactical Mastery 1-3
(Each rank of this ability grants an increasing chance of bypassing an opponent's special defenses, such as dodge, block, parry, and riposte)
(New) Twinproc 1-3
(passive ability will give you the innate chance to perform a twinproc each time you proc a direct damage spell. Each rank will give you a 2% chance to perform a twinproc)
(New) Extend Group Bestial Alignment 1-3
(Increased Duration by 1 tick per rank)

SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Tadenea

Spells: Some might be changing so not going to post exact info
Basically getting (Lucy Data is little outdated)

#1 Animalistic Intervention
Cast on NPC, and benefit spell gets cased on PC
(Last I knew it was Slow and Ferocity)

#2 Friendly Pet
Defensive Proc for Pet which heals Pet

#3 Haergen's Feralgia
Pet Offense Buff
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Khauruk

Animalistic Intervention is dead - replacement spell is poison/cold nuke.

60% the power of SoD Bite and cold nukes.
50% the mana cost
10% extra agro.
0.8 sec cast (I think)
4.5 sec recast.

The other two are up for significant retuning still before they go live, as they're currently useless.

For AAs, Focus of Animus is now passive as well.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Sikkem

Thanks for the info Tadenea it is much appreciated   8-)

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Catnip_Inny

Pretty sure Prolific Minion is dead as well! something about it causing too much lag...

Sharrien

Quote from: Catnip_Inny on November 25, 2009, 10:12:38 PM
Pretty sure Prolific Minion is dead as well! something about it causing too much lag...

No!!!!  Make it work!
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Sikkem

Quote from: Catnip_Inny on November 25, 2009, 10:12:38 PM
Well there goes the only AA I was even mildly excited about  :-(

Is it possible to try and get Focus of Animus to work for cold instead of disease or do most blord's use disease dots a lot these days?

Can anyone see any reason for us to get all the lower levels of Gift of Mana to get to the one that is appropriate for level 85 and if so what spell would you use it with?

Khauruk

Prolific minion pets had a problem - they could end up attacking you.  They don't have a way in game to assign an owner to them, since they're spawned by a pet, rather than by you.  So, they became a real problem.

Animus is a huge improvement over it's first incarnation - 1.5 minutes activated (took a buffslot) every 10 minutes.  I do cast disease dots a good bit in raid targets now, and disease isn't debuffed as much as other resists now iirc.  It won't be an amazing AAl, but it will be decent passive one to buy later on.

Gift of Mana - we were expecting a spell designed for GoM procs like mages, necros, wizards, druids, etc have, but none were coded for any hybrid.  So, it will simply be something to let us use a bit less mana occasionally.  Not as useful w/ the insane gear this expansion though lol.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Nusa

The list of AA's from Tadnea looks nearly identical to the list seen in eqplayers months ago and identical to what's there now. Only differences I see are Hastened MGB moved from class to archetype, and Extended Group BA appeared.

Whats the recast time on Natures Salve? I like that one a lot.

kharthai

Pretty sure Nature's Salve recast is 1 min, but I might be wrong.

Sikkem

Quote from: Khauruk on November 26, 2009, 03:25:08 AM
Animus is a huge improvement over it's first incarnation - 1.5 minutes activated (took a buffslot) every 10 minutes.  I do cast disease dots a good bit in raid targets now, and disease isn't debuffed as much as other resists now iirc.  It won't be an amazing AAl, but it will be decent passive one to buy later on.

Yeah it sounds a lot better than what was originally posted on the eq forums. I only play group eq these days and no longer raid so the only spells I use that benefit from Animus will be Asp and our poison nuke. So its a nice AA but cold would most likely make it better for all beastlords. Glad one section will at least get full use out of it though  :-)

Thanks to all the beta blords also, if it's been anything like other betas you will need a holiday about now  :evil:

Hzath

So I can talk about beta stuffs now?
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Karve

Professional Mad Bastard.

Hzath

Overall I would say the best thing to come out of beta for us is the pet defensive revamp.  The different is absolutely amazing.  Would have been nice to see these changes prior to the expansion launch, but at least we got them.

Our best spell by far is Frozen Venom (the 60% cold/poison nuke damage for 50% mana with added agro).  It has a 4.5 recast, but that's to ensure we don't just stop using our dots and cold nukes.  The bad part about this spell is it's more mana efficient than all of our other nukes which makes it very appealing to cast, but the additional agro will be way too much for a lot of tanks.  Spell casting subtlety will help, but with no real reliable jolt we'll get to have fun adjusting.  Don't misunderstand my pessimism, it's a wonderful spell.

Our defensive pet defensive heal proc spell is really lame, and the Haegren's Feralgia is bugged.  Hopefully they both get worked into a useful state by launch.

Hastened feral attacks = win.  Recast down to 9 seconds now.

Only a few ranks of BF and Burst of power and no flurry AAs, definitely helpful but so few ranks is saddening.

Fury of magic and Destructive Fury - useful for sure

Prolific Minion - be happy it got pulled.  So many pets would have been terrible on raids - and TONS of classes had this at first.  It was funny telling your warder to get lost and his pets started fighting you though.

Paragons - group paragon got a fair boost in power, up to 1150hp/650mana (i think) at max rank.  No such luck on focused paragon, it's getting 20hp/8mana for each of the 3 ranks.  With gear gaining something like 30% hp/mana this is weak upgrade will probably be noticed once we get newer gear.

Something I haven't seen mentioned yet is our BP.  It now has a focus of decreasing the recast on Emp Fury (not particularly fond of it, but it's not terrible).  The proc is now a proc for ourselves (short duration window) and our warder, with the warder buff also being a HoT.  It's pretty nice (the proc, not the HoT).
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Brane

No new spell slots? That was the thing which interested me the most.