Main Menu

Your first 30ish aa's in UF will be?

Started by bobokatt1970, December 08, 2009, 06:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khauruk

I may end up doing twinproc first when I eventually buy the expansion...the boost to lifetaps may be too juicy for the help it will give me in mindless grinding the rest (i.e. I'll be able to watch a movie :P)
TURNCOAT!!!!!

tmkeehn

Don't buy it yet.  From all accounts I've heard, its not working.
Dausheit Goldeneyes
Cohort Chalybeius
Cazic

Khauruk

I don't have the expansion, so it's a non-issue atm!
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Vidyne

Beastial frenzy 11-13
Feral Swipe 5
Hastened feral 4-6
Spell casting Mastery 1-3
Spell casting subtley 1-3
Gorilla Smash 2 /sighs
Nature's Salve 1(radiant cure 4)

Not sure where to go next, lots of aa to buy.

Blarp

how come u focus on spell casting over dps?

Vidyne

spell casting mastery helps me conserve more mana so I can kill for longer periods without the need to med.
spell casting subtley helps me not do as much aggro and die in a raid/group.   5minutes of X dps >  2minutes of X + 10% dps.... sorry but that's just math.
Nature's salve, sometimes I don't get a curer in my group.
Gorilla Smash 2 was because for some reason I did not go look at the allakhazam description or think for a minute and thought the stun would be increased to 88 or 90 for some reason.

The rest are DPS aa I thought.

Blarp

just woundering did not mean to  make it sound personal.  i see that i dont mind agro my self. so maybe thats y i take a diff path.

Vidyne

:)  not a problem, the only thing I was questionable on was the mastery.  I didn't really "need" it..   but the subtley I needed pretty bad.  The nature's salve was just too good to pass up a free radiant cure 4 every 60sec.

Blarp

ya the cure i will be getting soonish my self as well.  i just want to finsh my DPS then working on  the SCM/GOM/SCS most likey in that order. thats just me

bobokatt1970

Anyone that has gotten the defensive lines yet?  I was trying to figure out the % increase per tier for CA/CS.  So freaking expensive... 5 ranks each... a crap load of AA's total.  Seems everyone is focusing on personal DPS first etc... I am now completely done with those other than Twinproc and was ready to start getting the CA/CS. I am getting them nevertheless but read somewhere (can't find it again), that it's a ~2% per rank? Does that sound right?

Blarp

Vidyne

Improved natural invis is locking out group bestial alignment when cast.

Blarp

joy. i started deff aa's  CA CS as they are Needed in UF to tank lol