Main Menu

Frozen Venom

Started by Razimir, December 10, 2009, 10:02:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razimir

Anyone got any idea how to get the spell?

-Raz

Karve

I've seen hand-in gems for spells, random drops. No clue i that will be how though./

Professional Mad Bastard.

kindarring2

I have yet to see any of our spells dropped. I know missions will give you rk1 spells but not sure witch ones yet.
Gimpbstlord  dam i need to update

Kindo dam i need to update

Khauruk

There's a trade-in gem on Lucy for rk2, you can ask around if anybody knows where it comes from.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

kharthai

The trade in rank 2 gem for Frozen Venom drops in Pellucid Grotto (well, that's where mine dropped).  We were mass pulling so not really sure what mob type it was.

Blarp

Sweet thank you. what aboult our new gorlw/yowl combo spell  or they still holding that one back for now

Hzath

I can tell you that rk 1 DOESN'T come from the Brell's Rest, Pellucid Grotto, Cooling Chamber, or Foundation instances.  Hopefully I'll finish the others this weekend and finally find out where it's from.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Hzath

ARTHICREX INSTANCE!!!!! "To Serve Sporali"- Rk 1

Pretty easy prequests comared to the other zones.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Razimir

Thanks for info guys.

-Raz

Gutterr

I am fairly certain that rk2 drops in BR or in PG.  That is where guildies have been fighting and at least two have dropped.  I spent about 6 hours in PG the other day and got a few gem drops, but no bst so I can't say for certain it drops in PG or BR for that matter.  Just that that is where most folks are fighting and two have been banked.

Kakan

Rk. 2 Frozen Venom drops off of clicknar in PG.

Had one drop there after about 5hrs. of trying to get named to spawn.  It was either off of a soldier or seer version of the clicknar mobs.

Blarp

Must say this spell rocks! i love it soe did something right. now to test it at raids! lol maxed scs just for it.

Catnip_Inny

So this only drops off cliknar?

Nusa

Pretty sure I read a dev statement that spells were zone-wide rares in UF, not specific to any particular mob. Which would mean that killing Cliknar would work eventually, but so would anything else in the zone.

My own experience so far is that it averages more than an hour of group killing per spell gem. My groups have found about a dozen so far, all for other classes.

Catnip_Inny

Thanks, i assumed it would be a zone wide as per the past expansions but maybe sony was changing it up some...