Main Menu

Ranger or Mag

Started by melikemilk, February 03, 2010, 01:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

melikemilk

I have a bst/druid Team right now. I'm looking to add in a 3 guy.  I was thinking the ranger because of the singel pull aa and could just sit back and bow or could come in to hit/tank a bit.. was thinking  Mag because it would be easy and good dps also Pet attack and then just nuke away.

Any input you all have would be great, what one do you think will be the best in the long run?

Melikemilk

Old Keg

For ease, I'd go ranger.  Like you say, just hit autoattack and pull.  But magician probably has more potential, if you're willing to work for it.

Khauruk

Out of those two, I could go either way.  Mage gives you plenty of pull capability w/ CoH and other tricks if you learn to use it well.  They're also easy to box to much better effect than a ranger.  Ranger gives you some good stuff too.

I'd probably go w/ SK though, unless you're in serious raid gear.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Old Keg

nedoirah

Hzath

I vote bard.

If you're hellbent on one of those 2, ranger.
Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

Latang

For me, Ranger. Easiest pulling in the game, and a set + forget range attack. Which is useful if you don't pin each mob in exactly the right spot. Bard is nice, but pretty complicated for simple people. That being said, other bst in my guild 2 boxes bst main with bard very well. If you are skilled, bard is probably the better option.

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>