Main Menu

Bst+chanter

Started by Mazame, January 29, 2010, 03:42:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mazame

I was wondering for those that play a bst + chanter what arua do you run ? and what spells do you use on the chanter?
untill now I mostly just been using the chanter to pull and or CC so was wondering what other used it for.

bobokatt1970

The auras I use are Mana Reiterate and Mana regen "usually".  I have the new Arcane Disjunction aura, just have not used it much.

I use befuddling flash rank 2 for single target mez (also got the slot 3 aug to increase its durartion) and have Befuddle which lasts longer. I use Docility for my AE mez (again with the aug 3).
Then he has up one nuke which is his pylochaotic assault rank 2.
Then fragmented consciousness, which I use on named.  BST pulls with slows so don't bother to overwrite with chanty one.
Depending on what mobs I fight I usually have Downward spiral memmed  and also Color Conflux.  I use the two together to try and stun or keep mobs as stunned as possible.  However, of course this is useless for many higher mobs that are immune so again it's situational.
I then always have Pearlescent Rune and Ward of Befuddling memmed and on my chanter as well AA veil of mindshadow.  Also I use the tash from my AA rather than the spell since I can save a spell slot (although the aa version is not as good, it still does its job).
Lastly if he needs to pull, like you I have Hushed Mind up.

Blarp

my  spell set is not to much diff. i dont use the flash mez tho personaly i dont like it. to each there oun i have single target 4 mob ae the pbae mez slow one nuke one dot, mana flair aura thingy  and exp aura,  buffs as needed  also he no target 6 mob ae mez also a stun