Main Menu

Where to XP to AA an alt....

Started by Azire, February 11, 2010, 10:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azire

I have a 80 SK with close to 1100 AAs and thats not nearly enuff! I need advice on where I can 2 box or use merc healer to get really good AAs on him. Solo, I burn lesson in RSS for close to 10 AAs. With SK tagging along, I get 6 and he gets 4(no lesson yet). Is this the best I am gonna do or is there another spot I am overlooking?

Khauruk

Beza might be better due to the higher mob con and very high mob density.  Vald or the current hotzone might be a bit better due to mob density (you're prob. getting to where you're running out of mobs in RSS) or hotzone ZEM.

Grouping him in Mech Guardian would probably be about the best xp you could get though, pre-UF at least.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

AbyssalMage

Quote from: Azire on February 11, 2010, 10:19:22 PM
I have a 80 SK with close to 1100 AAs and thats not nearly enuff! I need advice on where I can 2 box or use merc healer to get really good AAs on him. Solo, I burn lesson in RSS for close to 10 AAs. With SK tagging along, I get 6 and he gets 4(no lesson yet). Is this the best I am gonna do or is there another spot I am overlooking?

Mech Guardian Instance should get you similair or better assuming your getting 10 in RSS.  Worth a shot to see.  Also Worgs/Orc's in Loping should give you similar with Daily's/Quest guy
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus