Main Menu

Raging Fury--AB

Started by shagsterklue, February 12, 2010, 12:40:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shagsterklue

Raging fury on AB looking for 1 bst with 1600+ aas.

# things that will help you application, especially if you want to fall into the exceptional category:

# Raidexperience
# Flags
# Clicky items for your class (shrink/gate etc)
# Good augments
# MPG group trial resists
# DoN progression AAs
# Decent level of gear

# As a guild we do not set a long list of required AAs that we want every applicant to have, we base our decisions on the guilds need and the ability + activity of the player involved. But of course there are some AAs the are essential to certain classes

With the introduction of Underfoot, our raid focus shifted and expanded to new horizons, and new enemies. So we have stopped raiding SoD

The content we are raiding requires a lot from players, both gearwise and attention wise. While we might be willing to provide the first for you, the second is something you will have to prove to us during your application period.

Raging Fury's raiding schedule is as follows:

# Sunday from 16.00 CET
# Monday to Thursday 18.30 till 23ish European CET.

The more active a player you are, the better chance you will have in making it as a full member of RF. Trialists are expected to maintain a high raid attendance % (70% or higher)

http://www.raging-fury.org/

Jili

This sounds like a nice guild, to bad my working times don't permit me to send in an application!  :x

Karve

Likewise, I'd love to join RF but real life doesn't allow me to have such a hardcore raiding schedule. I do know  a few of them and they're a great bunch of really good dedicated players.

Professional Mad Bastard.

larir

u guys still looking for a bst?

Khauruk

Locking this thread due to repeated necromancy.  Check out their website if you're interested.
TURNCOAT!!!!!