Main Menu

UF Part 2 AA Imput

Started by Tadenea, February 16, 2010, 08:41:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tadenea

I talked to Elidroth and would welcome some more imput on possible AA's

All idea's welcome. I am not one to say if they will make it or not
Whether it is Beastlord or not. I am just collecting all idea's and submitting them

Current List:
(New AA's)
1. Innate Corruption (General Tab - Same as other Innate Resists)
2. AA when activated transfers some incoming damage on player to warder
3. Hastened Asp, Gorilla, Raven AA Abilities
4. Summon Companion (Few Ranks leading up to summoning and removing all argo from pet)
5. Shield Block
6. Extended Haergen's Feralgia
7. Extended Yowl of the moon pets by X Sec per Rank
8. Cripple AA
9. Increase Mod2 Caps AA's
10. Hastened Protective Spirits
11. Hastened Empathic Fury
12. Extended Protective Spirit
13. Extended Empathic Fury
14. Special Jolt AA for Argo Reducing
15. Specialization for H2H, 1HB, Piercing, Cold Spells, and Poison Spells
16. Group AA Ferocity
17. Innate Chance to Proc Gelid Claw
18. Escape (Either through Fade or FD, that Can or Can Not kill Warder in order to do so)
19. AA Mend (similiar to Monks)
20. Flurry AA's
21. AA Pet Focus (that stacks with Clickies and Worn)
22. Endurance Regen Paragon
23. Hastened Bite, lowers reuse of all Bite line of spells
24. Imbue Ferocity
25. Burnout Frenzy AA for BST
26. Pet Twinproc
27. Cast Time Reduce of Paragon Lines
28. AA Group Haste
29 AA that increases Spell Dmg for a Short Time
30. Paragon with Critical Effects and or a Promised Added to end of Paragon that give more mana regen.
31. Passive small chance of additonal ticks of being Added to paragon spells, or just straight extend paragonAA
32. Profilic Minion
33. Quickened Nature's Salve  
34. Quickened Cadmael's Mending

(Increase in Ranks)
1. Hastened Focused Paragon (and Group Version)
2. Beastial Frenzy
3. Burst of Power
4. Destruction Fury
5. Extended Swarm (I am told this covers Yowl of the Moon)

(Other Modifications)
1. Add a very low costing AA that Seperate Pact of the Wurine into 2 Buffs (one being Illusion Form, other the Benefit) for those who want it

Added to list 3/2 and sent in
1. Bear Hug = short range summon NPC to you and does small dmg, (to help with pet push)
2. Quickened Invisibility = Lower cast Time of Improved Invis AA
3. AA to add some skills such as Sneak, Hide, Safefall, Forage, Tracking
4. AA to lower Fizzle chance of spells not covered by Mastery of the Past

I will submit this list Wednesday 2/24 to Elidroth, any suggestions after that will also be considered, 2/24 is just when I am going to submit the first bunch of suggestions
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Inphared

There is an entire thread here that would probably save everybody here a bunch of time reposting the same things.

Sharrien

These would be my personal choices:

1. Prolific Minion - fix the mechanics and this would be a fun dps-increasing AA
2. Focused Paragon
   - Hastened recast
   - Give a % chance for a Promised Mending type effect for hp/mana.  Ranks for 10/20/30% chance for a bigger shot of hp/mana when FP expires
3. AA Cripple with updated power for today's content. A similar example would be mages' Malosinete, but Cripple would debuff melee stats rather than spell resists.
4. Hastened recast for Asp/Raven/Gorilla - would be a good way to increase our ability to shed hate
5. Extended duration and hastened recast for Yowl at the Moon, would also have to affect Haergen's Feralgia (at least the ext duration).  Increased chance for Yowling (spawning 4 pets instead of one) would also be nice.
6. Extended duration and hastened recast for Protective Spirit and Empathic Fury ***Please stop auto-targeting pet for Empathic Fury, target should not change when this AA is used.....this particular request should be a fix, not an additional purchase!***
7. Increase caps on mod2's

Would also like the buff and illusion for Pack or the Wurine to be separated.  For a long time I didn't care, but I'm getting tired of having the same werewolf look all the time that is shared by all the other beastlords and shaman.  I miss seeing the variety of beastlord races that are possible (my guild has almost all the races represented by beasts regularly attending our raids).  If the buff and illusion were seaparated then those who want to look like a werewolf can continue to do so and those who prefer the look of their own race will be happy too.  Better as a free fix, but I bet a lot of beastlords would pay AA for this too.

Lots of other good suggestions on the linked post.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Umlat

My thoughts are posted under their own subject since it covers more than AAs.

Tadenea

Quote from: Inphared on February 16, 2010, 09:39:22 PM
There is an entire thread here that would probably save everybody here a bunch of time reposting the same things.

I thought about that except the original poster did not update any of his reserved posts (been Months), and from what I got alot of people didn't even know what they got from first batch of UF AA's before requesting some
And there is too many people there just talking about other stuff other then simple list. I am after just a list, no rankings or anything. I posted in this forum since this is where I originally made wishlist for AA's
Besides that post was made near Expansion Release alot probably have changes of thought since been in expansion awhile and actually had a chance to check there AA's
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Kakan

-Give us a flurry AA like every other Hybrid got (duno how or why we got left outta that one)

-Few more ranks of double / triple attack wouldn't hurt.

-A new type of agro reducer (along the lines of a jolt or an FD) to reduce agro, DON"T attach a debuff or damage onto it, straight deagro is what we are in need of.

-Specialization of H2H, 1HB, Piercing. (could add onto here ice and poison as well)

-Extend duration on Yowl, protection, empathic all would be welcome.

-Cripple type AA that is in line with current content like stated above.

-Some new type of DPS aa (somewhat like BA I suppose) that's on a different timer. (Hi make up for our lousy spire lines that either don't do anything or are blocked by everything under the sun from a bard or shaman or behind the already 3-4? proc's our pet has going on him)

-Group AA ferocity (Hey if the spell is going to remain and not be changed would be something nice)

Just some random things I can think of while at work. 

Sikkem

An innate proc like Gelid Claw that has a dd component and debuffs attack.
A group haste

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

kharthai

1. Split Pact of the Wurine into 2 buffs, OR make an identical AA with no illusion component (I would pay 100 aa for this, srsly)

2. Fade or FD on 15 min reuse with small downside (death of warder, likely)

3. Extended Protective Spirit- 3-6 ranks of 2 sec duration increase (bringing total duration to 18-24 secs)

4. Extended Duration on Yowl at the Moon pets

5. Quickened Paragon (Reduce Focused AND Group Paragon Cast time to .5 or 0)

6. Flurry or more swings in general (triple attack, whatever)

If there is going to be no ranking system in place, can you please stress to Elidroth that this is a random list and link him the aforementioned thread in case he can take a few minutes to read it.  I think anything meant for the general tab can be thrown way at the bottom of the list, let the other classes deal with that.

Asking for more ranks of hastened focused paragon just means, guess what, we have to cast it more!  Same with Hastened yowl at the moon.  Better to ask for more hp/mana on the actual AA (or extension for the wolves), I don't know about the rest of you but I'm already clicking a trillion buttons a second.

Tadenea

General Type AA You may ask for other classes to deal with it, well other classes have exact same idea, so I am putting it on all lists
Example for you, Mystical Shield originally was not General Tab, was an archtype only certain classes got. So some things if I don't put down the class may not get it, and also trying to mark it as it should be General

Also make sure your suggestions are not already on the list before putting in q request, makes my job easier
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Nusa

Splitting up Pact of the Wurine would be a negative change, IMO, although I'd have no objection to a parallel AA so long as we don't lose something else to implement it. (There was a whole thread on this subject...came down to those who care about appearance vs those who hate bobbing combat and using up more buff slots.)

I say this because Tadnea only put the undesirable option on the list. I don't want the devs getting the idea that it's something we agree on because it surely isn't.

kharthai

Yeah, identical AA with no illusion component might be better to put on the list.  I don't think you can say so long as we don't lose something else.. of course we'd lose something, even if it were just time.  However, a large number of beastlords are tired of being the same damn furball for years now, this is something that should be fixed.

Blarp

Trip ATk

Dubble atk

FLURRY!!!!!!

WEapon masterys

H2H
1HB

Casting

COLD
Posions
Des

FD/fade( DOES NOT kill warder) MOST everyone has some type of fade now we are 1/2 monk i say we get something
OR
Jolting kick or deagro.

any one of them 2 id be fine with.

Faster cast time on paragon/Focused. it takes time from DPSing when healers ask for it.

a Mend type AA Alot smaller then monks but it would be usefull

Tadenea

Quote from: Blarp on February 17, 2010, 04:25:00 PM
Trip ATk

Dubble atk

FLURRY!!!!!!

WEapon masterys

H2H
1HB

Casting

COLD
Posions
Des

FD/fade( DOES NOT kill warder) MOST everyone has some type of fade now we are 1/2 monk i say we get something
OR
Jolting kick or deagro.

any one of them 2 id be fine with.

Faster cast time on paragon/Focused. it takes time from DPSing when healers ask for it.

a Mend type AA Alot smaller then monks but it would be usefull

Most of those already on List, Remember when you fade your pet does not fade so next hit pet does puts you right back on argo list (Found that out when I used some swarm pets and faded before they were gone and got right back on argo) I will put on list for can or can not kill warder
SoE Community Leader
Ranger of Test Server

Blarp

True,  forgot about that good point.

I'd also like to see a AA pet focus( Stacks with item)
As we are BEASTlords, we should have an AA pet focus to increase the power of our warders Innately that also works with Warn items.

maybe a Flying jolting kick..  more from monk roots but with the Deagro add'ed into it, thus we could get flying kick mods as well.( i know we got jolting kick and stuff here all ready)

Focus of A(what ever)needs to be Tuned, i have MORE resisted with this maxed then B4 i had it.

Bumkus

Quote from: Tadenea on February 17, 2010, 04:33:56 PM
Most of those already on List, Remember when you fade your pet does not fade so next hit pet does puts you right back on argo list (Found that out when I used some swarm pets and faded before they were gone and got right back on argo) I will put on list for can or can not kill warder

FD/Fade could have pet /back off and put pet on /Hold before wiping its aggro.

I can see how swarm pets would transfer aggro back to you, but wouldn't monks and bards run into the same situation if they have proc pets from weapons when they do an FD or Fade?  How do they get around that in code.  For that matter, how do Necs get around aggro issues when they FD with DoTs running.